Super Bowl XLV Steelers vs Packers

LJ

Superbowl XLV  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Superbowl XLV

• Steelers
    • Packers

The most ultimate Superbowl would be the Cleveland Browns vs The Detroit Lions!

Neither have been there and are the only 2 teams that haven't made an appearance that have history longer than 50 years. The Texans haven't gone but they are an expansion team.

When Jay Cutler went down I was hoping that the Bears would somehow win with old man Todd Collins, and that the Jets would beat Pittsburgh but Sanchez would get hurt and Mark Brunell would take over, so the Super Bowl would have been Mark Brunell's Jets against Todd Collins' Bears. How awesome would that have been, lol.

I don't like the Steelers, but I think they are the better team. GB has what, 14 guys on injured reserve? And they're STILL the best team in the NFC. That's pretty incredible. Go Packers

i fuckin hate the browns

WHO DEYYYY

http://www.uproxx.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/football-bengals-extended.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

MODS please move this to the proper section...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=61118

Edited by super_gtp

When Jay Cutler went down I was hoping that the Bears would somehow win with old man Todd Collins, and that the Jets would beat Pittsburgh but Sanchez would get hurt and Mark Brunell would take over, so the Super Bowl would have been Mark Brunell's Jets against Todd Collins' Bears. How awesome would that have been, lol.

I don't like the Steelers, but I think they are the better team. GB has what, 14 guys on injured reserve? And they're STILL the best team in the NFC. That's pretty incredible. Go Packers

:lol: Awesome. I think they would just cancel it then.

Todd Collins sucks so much. He actually looked frightened when he went out there.

i saw that live and i said to myself this will be a gif!

awesome!

hahaha Holy shit, I remember seeing that, too. Awesome. Can't wait to show the gif to the gf.

The most ultimate Superbowl would be the Cleveland Browns vs The Detroit Lions!

Neither have been there and are the only 2 teams that haven't made an appearance that have history longer than 50 years. The Texans haven't gone but they are an expansion team.

technically so are the browns.

OH and Steelers by 7.