FS: Asus G51Vx Gaming Laptop

Guest Spam

Up for sale is a nice condition Asus g51Vx gaming laptop. This computer was purchased in august of 2009 and is a perfect computer for a teenager or a desktop replacement for the family.

Computer has a new keyboard as of this week. Some keys were not working. Replaced it with an OEM keyboard and tests fine. All keys and backlit illumination work. Also has a fresh copy of Windows 7 64 bit Professional LEGIT copy. I bought this copy through Windows retail program and its straight from the factory and activated. I also have installed all new drivers, ASUS utilty programs, and windows updates for the computer. Also have stressed tested the computer and all functions pass. Its a great laptop. Wish i would need something like this but i dont. Its a great starter computer and priced competitively against newer models available. However, what makes this computer is the GPU onboard. Graphics are wonderful and the speakers are the best laptop speakers ive heard in a while. A nice set of Altec Lansing speakers are built in. Makes for nice music listening or good gaming sound too. Here is a list of the specs as well as a link to see some pics.

Model

G51VX-RX05

Display

15.6" (1368x768)

CPU

Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 2.0GHz

Memory

4GB DDR2 800MHz (2x2GB)

Graphics

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 260M 1GB GDDR3

Storage

320GB 7200RPM

Optical

SuperMulti DVD

Operating System

Windows Vista Home Premium x64

Wireless

Intel 802.11 A/G/N

Webcam

1.3 Megapixel

Wired Internet

10/100 Ethernet, 56K Fax/modem

Ports

4 USB, 1 FireWire, HDMI, VGA, ExpressCard, eSATA, 8-in-1 Media Reader

Weight

7.3 lbs with battery

Dimensions

14.6" x 10.3" x 1.6" (WxDxH)

Warranty

Lastly, the computer comes with everything needed. Working OEM charger, good condition battery with 1.5 Hrs on heavy usage, and the manual already downloaded on the desktop. Its ready for you to purchase, take home, and enjoy.

Link to pics. Asus G51Vx

Price is $550 firm

Thank. James

Edited by Spam