mrjsplat

phil

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah if i could rep you right now you would get + rep for the martin comment. i wouldnt shake his hand for a hundred dollars and he knows this. and to be more specific, nicole. she was supposed to meet you at sloopys or something and i found out. a couple weeks after all that, we found out she was preggo. my son is over a yr old now, so it was a long time ago. like i said tho, im over it.

yeah honestly i dont remember, at that time me and brandon were promoters at sloopys so all we did was get girls to come there. so she doesnt ring a bell unfortunatly, but congrats on being a dad;) i miss those days :(

Wow this thread got interesting, i was kinda hoping there would be hard feelings so it would be better, i am disappointed.

The sloopys days were fun though, miss the 50¢ pitchers.

:(:(:(:(:(:(

those were the days, new strange every tuesday

you got some thick skin new dude. no homo but i like you.

this is the same shit that silverZ went through :lol:

idk about thick skin, its the internet. i dont lose sleep over what people say on here, but thanks for the compliment. you can call me Aj by the way. its probably easier to write than "new dude"