Need help with my 08 Caddy

PGH STEELERS

Lately alot of alarms (if that's what you want to call them) have been flashing on my information center consul, like the service engine light, traction control light and most recently something about the "engine hot A/C off". So I contact "On Star", and the diagnosis department thinks my reference circuit board could be malfunctioning and now its a domino affect? I don't feel like taking it to the Caddilac dealer cause I don't feel like getting it up the "you fill in the blank". Sorry if this message is bad, I'm doing this message from my phone, please help me someone.

Thanks,

John

Edited by PGH STEELERS

Welcome to owning a Cadillac. Our Escalade has more miles on it from driving to the dealer than anywhere else. Started with the gauge cluster just randomly shutting off, then lighting up like a christmas tree, then the stability control system took a shit, then the windows stopped working, then the cluster problem again, they fixed it, then it broke again...non stop bullshit.

still under warranty? caddy is 4/50 bumper to bumper and 5/100 powertrain, which would be the service engine soon light.

if you are out on miles you can also call gm customer service and complain and they should be able to get you covered under good will.

Wow, no one to help?

If you take it to Carmax at Easton and ask for me, I will take a look at it. If I cannot come up with an indefinate answer, we wont charge for any diagnostic. If I find the problem, you have to pay a 1hr diag and you are not obligated to pay for additional repairs. I am very good with out of the ordinary problems. I also know a mobile diagnostics tech that charges less than 100 dollars to diag anything, no matter how long it takes. He has every single factory scantool and is a smart sob. My name is Bill. Let me know if I can help. BTW, the mobile diagnostics guy can usually repair bad computer boards and lcd's