Avenged Sevenfold with Stone Sour and Hollywood Undead

Buck531

Going to the show tonight with my son and nephew in Cincy. I'm stoked but what sucks is I got my sons head cold from earlier this week. I'm all stuffed up and feel like shit but I'm going to suck it up and go. I can't wait. Haven't been to a concert since like 2001.

When I hear that Nightmare song on the radio I want to stab my ears off my head with a screwdriver. They're intolerable. I have no idea how half the shit I hear on the drive to work actually makes it to a recording studio.. but hey yeah have fun I guess.

Eh everyone has an opinion and I could care less about it. I enjoyed the show. So did my son and nephew. One of the best parts was one of the guys sitting in front of us with a group of people barfed everywhere. 10 minutes later security came and they were all gone. They weren't young kids either. Probably mid 20's. Right before Avenged came out.

Stone Sour was pretty good. They did play all the popular songs. Hollywood Undread was .. well.. dead. Didn't like them too much. Then they had Bad Medicine? They only played a few songs.