WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All cars are junk...so what? I don't see the problem, I do agree a piece of trim should not fall off at 2K miles. I would be pissed to and does show the lack of quality, but it could have happened to any car with trim that is held on with tape.

I am not the only one... What, do they only overlook build quality on rental cars?

Actually they probably do, if it doesnt pass all the QC checks to be sold retail they may shove it to the rental companies. Same thing happens in the car audio world, at pioneer if a a particular item cant pass 7/10 checks, it gets sent to wally world to be sold there.

Actually they probably do, if it doesnt pass all the QC checks to be sold retail they may shove it to the rental companies..

I would like a fact check on that.... Cause if that is true, that would explain a lot! But i seriously doubt that is true.

It's a BEATER that get drove a couple times a year in the snow. It was $600 that's why.

i am curious as to why you are being such a dickbag in this thread when u own a fucking Nissan. if you think american cars are so great... get one.... otherwise... GTFO

It's a BEATER that get drove a couple times a year in the snow. It was $600 that's why.

i am curious as to why you are being such a dickbag in this thread when u own a fucking Nissan. if you think american cars are so great... get one.... otherwise... GTFO

So I'm a "dickbag" because I offer an opinion different than yours on this topic? Ok, gotcha. But to answer your question, I drive a Nissan Maxima because I liked the car. I've owned my fair share of American cars in the past and just so you know, my next purchase will also be American. I never said American cars are great, but I'll tell you what is great. AMERICA!

So I'm a "dickbag" because I offer an opinion different than yours on this topic? Ok, gotcha. But to answer your question, I drive a Nissan Maxima because I liked the car. I've owned my fair share of American cars in the past and just so you know, my next purchase will also be American. I never said American cars are great, but I'll tell you what is great. AMERICA!

you opinions had nothing to do with you being a dickbag. your bashing of the car maker you drive and general asshole comments made u a dickbag. nice try.

Wow, you are once sensitive fella if you think the comments I made in this thread (other than the one insinuating that your car's engine was getting replaced) were "asshole comments". Sounds like you may have caught your tampon string on the door trim and pulled it loose.
  • Upvote 1

THREAD BACKFIRE

http://i.imgur.com/YNu1m.gif