WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

I dont understand I would hope in a stock for stock form that you would rape me on the 1320, if you cant LOL

You called me and everyone else out and now your giving excuses as to why you wont go faster than 140.

Not my problem you pulled back on your statement, you the window shopper

take it back to your thread

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright silverZ, if american cars are such junk, i have a bet for you. My firebird has been modded (in no way that makes any part of the car "stronger") for the past 5 years with the same setup. ive daily driven this car for 4 of those years, mean while taking it to the track every wednsday night at the least for the past 5 years. This car has had one hell of a rough life, getting beat on constantly. Personally, id say its one well built car to take all the shit it has with NO major issues other than a a fuel pump going bad at 150K miles. Lets see your nissan do that. Ive got $500 bucks says it wont. prove me wrong.

Why does z boy have a 96 Blazer in his info if american cars are such junk?

What is the point of this rampant thread anyway? Not going to read it all.

American cars suck, no QC, Jap cars rule and never have QC issues or accelerate uncontrollably.

Sore vaginas, rampant defensiveness, the usual.

Kind of figured that much, Jap cars are plain, boring, and I could care less about most owners of them seeing as how every slow moving, lost, weaving, moron I see on the road always seems to be driving some jap crap.

BTW Gingers driving a Lexus are the worst.

soo what about the speeding toyotas?

honda rot?

you fial, your opinion is biased

In his defense rust on a 10+ year old car or a recall like the speeding Toyota's was a mechanical defect (correct?), those things are not really quality control issues, but more design flaws, etc.

Which I would have to agree trim peeling off in a month old vehicle is shitty quality control. But OP is also an idiot because one little peice of trim falling off one car off of the millions that will roll of the assembly lines does not mean all American cars are shit. I am sure there are just as many random ass new honda's or Nissans that have a minor quality control issue right off the lot. This is why there are warrentys.

:rolleyes:

Now lets get back to ragging on eachother.

My friend's mom has a newer Accord, the piece of plastic woodgrain trim around the radio/HVAC bezel fell off when it was cold, and there was only double sided tape on the bottom part. OMGZ!!! So all Hondas must be junk! How can they be so lazy.

My dad had a NEW Corolla as a rental car, and he had to shut the trunk like 6 times before it would latch. Wow! So based off one POS rental car, ALL Japanese cars must be shitboxes, right?

Oh, and my dad has bought nothing but GM cars his whole life, every single one of them had over 250k miles when he sold them, original engine/trans/etc never replaced or rebuilt on any of them. So I guess all American cars must be amazing then, right? I mean since we're all forming conclusions based off such ridiculous bullshit, and incredibly small sample sizes.....

My friend's mom has a newer Accord, the piece of plastic woodgrain trim around the radio/HVAC bezel fell off when it was cold, and there was only double sided tape on the bottom part. OMGZ!!! So all Hondas must be junk! How can they be so lazy.

My dad had a NEW Corolla as a rental car, and he had to shut the trunk like 6 times before it would latch. Wow! So based off one POS rental car, ALL Japanese cars must be shitboxes, right?

Oh, and my dad has bought nothing but GM cars his whole life, every single one of them had over 250k miles when he sold them, original engine/trans/etc never replaced or rebuilt on any of them. So I guess all American cars must be amazing then, right? I mean since we're all forming conclusions based off such ridiculous bullshit, and incredibly small sample sizes.....

Your car sucks, Zfag says so.

Yep :( but it's ok. If I see him out on the road, I'll just spit my Copenhagen at his car, and remove my t-tops so my mullet can flutter freely in the gentle breeze. That'll show 'em!

you forgot to crank up "free bird" on your 8 track.

My Lincoln Town car with 160,000 miles has been absurdly problem-free. I have to remind myself to look under the hood now and then. I've been a Chevy fan for years, but this Lincoln is freakin' amazing. To this date, it's received tires, brake pads, an alternator, a battery...and absolutely nothing else. Still has original plugs, wires, air bags, coils, etc. Just wild.

And it drives like a new car.

:bs:

I'm a Ford Service and Parts Consultant. I'll be more then happy to pull up my Ford Catalog at work and show you that these do NOT use glue on the side molding. Double sided stick tape.

It's easy to bash a car brand that is no longer being manufactured and a model that hasn't changed much in almost 20 years. Go drive a real NEW Ford product, ANYTHING with a Lincoln or Ford Badge on it.

Isn't a 350z a womans car anyway? My mom has a 05 Daytona Blue Z (I believe the Track pack w/6spd) with an intake, exhaust, and 19'' Axis Hiro's. It's a COMPLETE turd, it couldn't even keep up with my stang N/A.

It won't, I know this out of experience. The Escalade's stability system will malfunction and gauge cluster will shut off causing it to flip over at an unknown speed, rpm, trans and water temp.

You drive an Audi and a Land Rover and dare talk about reliability of American vehicles. Wow.

Alright 04 Silver Renault 350Z, you want someone to come in an coherently defend American cars, here I am. Oh, and you might want to take off your socks now before you put your foot in your mouth.

Since I'm sick of reading all your anecdotal evidence, I decided to find an actual, relatively credible study of a LARGE SAMPLE SIZE.

http://www.jdpower.com/autos/articles/2010-Vehicle-Dependability-Study-Results/

Let me sum it up for you with some quick facts:

2007-2010 observed problems per 100 vehicles

1st Place: Porsche, 110

2nd Place: Lincoln, 114

3rd Place: Buick, 115

Of the 14 makes that were equal to or better than the industry average of 155 problems per 100 cars, 5 were American (Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Cadillac, Buick not in that order).

The lowest of the group was [obviously] Land Rover, with 255 problems per 100. However, of the 8 American car makes that were below industry average, only 3 were worse than Nissan; Dodge, Pontiac, and Jeep. The ones that bested Nissans INCREDIBLE RELIABILITY OF 180 PROBLEMS PER 100 VEHICLES, were Chevrolet (176), Hummer (HAHAHAHAHAHA NISSAN GOT BEAT BY HUMMER, 169), Chrysler (166), GMC (165), and Saturn (164).

So, you wanted someone to come in and not just say "herrrp your 350Z sucks," so I'm here to say "Your 350Z sucks, its slow, and has been proven to be less reliable on a large scale than all but 3 American automakers".

Have a nice day, and I hope to see you in our Lincoln showroom where everyday we're cranking out MKZs but can't seem to get the 10k mile 370Z off our lot.

Alright 04 Silver Renault 350Z, you want someone to come in an coherently defend American cars, here I am. Oh, and you might want to take off your socks now before you put your foot in your mouth.

Since I'm sick of reading all your anecdotal evidence, I decided to find an actual, relatively credible study of a LARGE SAMPLE SIZE.

http://www.jdpower.com/autos/articles/2010-Vehicle-Dependability-Study-Results/

Let me sum it up for you with some quick facts:

2007-2010 observed problems per 100 vehicles

1st Place: Porsche, 110

2nd Place: Lincoln, 114

3rd Place: Buick, 115

Of the 14 makes that were equal to or better than the industry average of 155 problems per 100 cars, 5 were American (Ford, Lincoln, Mercury, Cadillac, Buick not in that order).

The lowest of the group was [obviously] Land Rover, with 255 problems per 100. However, of the 8 American car makes that were below industry average, only 3 were worse than Nissan; Dodge, Pontiac, and Jeep. The ones that bested Nissans INCREDIBLE RELIABILITY OF 180 PROBLEMS PER 100 VEHICLES, were Chevrolet (176), Hummer (HAHAHAHAHAHA NISSAN GOT BEAT BY HUMMER, 169), Chrysler (166), GMC (165), and Saturn (164).

So, you wanted someone to come in and not just say "herrrp your 350Z sucks," so I'm here to say "Your 350Z sucks, its slow, and has been proven to be less reliable on a large scale than all but 3 American automakers".

Have a nice day, and I hope to see you in our Lincoln showroom where everyday we're cranking out MKZs but can't seem to get the 10k mile 370Z off our lot.

PWND.

P.S. The MKZ is an AWESOME ride. We've sold a good number of them.