WORLD VS ZEEFAG

04silvrz

soo what about the speeding toyotas?

Ford has more "Unintended Accelleration Incidents" than Toyota. They;re #1 in fact, according to the NHTSA.

As for GM build quality: Drove an 08 Impala for a week, an 08 Colorado for work, and just recently a 2011 Buick LaCrosse for two weeks. I won't be recommending a GM car any time soon.

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, you are once sensitive fella if you think the comments I made in this thread (other than the one insinuating that your car's engine was getting replaced) were "asshole comments". Sounds like you may have caught your tampon string on the door trim and pulled it loose.

Be careful, Tim. Zfag is going to tell you to come say that to his face :eek:

and u and big bird can buttfuck each other now, he likes u.

Now I see your game Z-bag. If you want to see me "in action", just ask, you don't have to make this whole thread just to "go there". Here's a sexy pic of me and my Ben for you to stick on the gauge cluster of your Z while you drive around with no pants knowing that you will never have my taco flavored kisses.

http://www.newcelica.org/photopost/data/500/sp_0705_07_v6.jpg

Now I see your game Z-bag. If you want to see me "in action", just ask, you don't have to make this whole thread just to "go there". Here's a sexy pic of me and my Ben for you to stick on the gauge cluster of your Z while you drive around with no pants knowing that you will never have my taco flavored kisses.

oh.... that's hot. maybe u aren't so bad after all. ;)

<3

lol ... hardly

but little guy and big bird are some of the biggest fucking idiots that get on my nerves on here.

I'm sure if we ever met in person we would get along better than on this website.

j/k, I would probably still think you were a douche. The only difference would be that I would be able to hear the people around me agree, instead of just reading their replys.

AND WAS NOT THE ONLY ONE TO REPORT SKETCHY BUILD QUALITY ON AMERICAN VEHICLES IN THE THREAD. AND NO ONE TO REBUTTAL TO THE CONTRARY WITH THEIR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE THAT AMERICAN BUILD QUALITY IS GOOD ON NEW VEHICLES. THE ONLY THING THAT WAS SAID WAS BLAH BLAH BLAH 350Z SUCKS.

OH, AND I DRIVE AN AUDI CAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW TO ACTUALLY HANDLE A REAL SPORTS CAR AND NEED THE COMPUTER TO CONTROL EVERY ASPECT OF IT SO I DON'T WRECK.