Dino 125S Shifter Kart (roller)

craig71188

OK, another kart needs to go...

Older Dino shifter chassis - some assembly required (reinstall steering wheel, install seat, add motor (and radiator if required). This kart would make a nice "play kart" - it is NOT going to be competitive in SCCA or any other kart racing group. It has an older (1 1/4"?) axle and no adjustable torsion bars. Good candidate for an air cooled motor or an 80cc shifter motor. Will include a radiator w/mounts and a Medium Caliba seat. Pictures later today. $500

Sounds like a fun toy for ripping up and down my street. What would you guess it would cost to get it up and running? I have never played with one of these, so I have no idea.

Depends on what you wanted to do - at the kart swap meet yesterday I saw new "clone" motors for $150, Yamaha KT100 for $300. If you want to go shifter - you would have to see what an 80cc bike motor could be had for. I would have to think it could be ready to run for under $1K easily, maybe under $750 total if you shop well. How much under depends on what you want to put on it (into it).

• 3 weeks later...