Iphone 4 case....

,,,,,,comma,,,,,,

Be a rebel, rock it naked like me. It's just a phone, it's ok for it to get some wear and tear. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've had mine since the first couple weeks of release and have never had a case on it and it's been fine. It's definitely been dropped and launched from my lap into parking lots when getting out of the car before, and the only damage is a few barely noticable scrapes on the corner of the metal. I've never had any chips, scratches, or cracks in the glass. I just prefer the feel of it without a cover, it's too uncomfortable and bulky in my pants with one. (lulz)

My wife had an Otterbox on hers and over the weekend a piece of the plastic part broke. She was always complaining about the rubber part not fitting tight enough as well, but it seemed fine to me. Not sure what she's going to get to replace it.

Be a rebel, rock it naked like me. It's just a phone, it's ok for it to get some wear and tear. Maybe I'm just lucky, but I've had mine since the first couple weeks of release and have never had a case on it and it's been fine. It's definitely been dropped and launched from my lap into parking lots when getting out of the car before, and the only damage is a few barely noticable scrapes on the corner of the metal. I've never had any chips, scratches, or cracks in the glass. I just prefer the feel of it without a cover, it's too uncomfortable and bulky in my pants with one. (lulz)

My wife had an Otterbox on hers and over the weekend a piece of the plastic part broke. She was always complaining about the rubber part not fitting tight enough as well, but it seemed fine to me. Not sure what she's going to get to replace it.

I agree. I've been using mine without a case for the last several months. It is scratch free all around. I like the feel of it without the case. I've dropped it a few times and it's came out scott free. If I break it or whatever I figure that's what insurance is for with a zero deductible.

i just bought this today, ill let you know how i like it when it gets here

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG450/125

magpul Executive Field Case

I have a griffin Reveal Etch now and it works but the rubber is getting stretched and its not holding the phone as much as i want it to.

My Field Case showed up last week. I really like it. The quality is top notch.

i just bought this today, ill let you know how i like it when it gets here

http://store.magpul.com/product/MAG450/125

magpul Executive Field Case

I have a griffin Reveal Etch now and it works but the rubber is getting stretched and its not holding the phone as much as i want it to.