2nd Annual OHIO LSX: Spring Dyno Day~April 23rd

nasty2000z28

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is there tuning available or just dyno pulls? I would be more than willing to pay extra for the tune, as my car needs it and I do not trust myself in doing so?

I'm sorry if this has already been answered, but is there tuning available or just dyno pulls? I would be more than willing to pay extra for the tune, as my car needs it and I do not trust myself in doing so?

as far as i know, tuning will be available the night before dyno day, and possibly at the end of the night depending on how many cars end up dyno-ing. im sure someone else will chime in with more info

why not just call him and schedule your own dyno time?

why not just call him and schedule your own dyno time?

Sounds like a good idea! I have never had a tune or been to a dyno yet, so it would be good to talk to him first. I have been in the process of finding a good dyno, and have been weary in my choices.

Sounds like a good idea! I have never had a tune or been to a dyno yet, so it would be good to talk to him first. I have been in the process of finding a good dyno, and have been weary in my choices.

Brain is a GREAT tuner and a better guy. can't go wrong with him...