My new wheels came yesterday!!!!!!! Photoshop please

FST94TSI

Paul youre the only one thats making this personal and I don't even know you so you can go fuck yourself asshole. Even if I didnt agree with most of the opinions posted they posted opinions. You are trying to make it personal. They look far better than anything ive seen from you. Wait I haven't seen anything from the asshole with the loudest mouth.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul youre the only one thats making this personal and I don't even know you so you can go fuck yourself asshole. Even if I didnt agree with most of the opinions posted they posted opinions. You are trying to make it personal. They look far better than anything ive seen from you. Wait I haven't seen anything from the asshole with the loudest mouth.

Haha wow you really are getting butthurt :lol: awww that's cute ur getting upset over someones comment about ur rims on the internet..

Oohhh nossss the internet is serious buisness... grow up ya fucking douche

i think its funny how his rims are ugly, but have you seen you cars??? :gtfo:

I think its funny that you say this seeing as I don't claim my shit don't stink?I drive a neon and a mustang nothing special. But I'm glad you came to type this, atleast we know you have some time away from the ops dick