wtb: Fun daily driver for under 4k

Rustlestiltskin

Like the title says fellas, I'm looking for a new daily driver and would like for it to be kinda fun. As in either be a lil zippy vtec honda/acura or maybe a v8. I'd also be interested in trucks/suv's if the price it right.

$4000 is my limit unless it seems worth it to spend a little more. I would buy a real nice daily but Just bought a house and house fun comes before daily driver fun. The cheaper the car the better.

Let me know what you guys find

thanks,

Paul:cool:

Look into 97-03 grand prix gtp. They're not bad daily drivers, loaded, hud, good in snow and fairly cheap, and run like champs

+1

Despite the fact they are FWD and automatic, they are pretty sweet dailys. I miss mine

Look into 97-02 grand prix gtp. They're not bad daily drivers, loaded, hud, good in snow and fairly cheap, and run like champs

+2 The low end torque is fun as well. Granted the trans is in good shape. With 4 people in the car it'll still smoke them from a roll under 20 in first. But like I said with a good trans. Plus they're comfortable and fairly good size aftermarket.

just put the $ into the house...you'll enjoy it more...since i bought my house i haven't even thought about getting a fun car because theres so much stuff i'd rather do to better my house, and i know i'll probably get bored with a car pretty quickly

+2 The low end torque is fun as well. Granted the trans is in good shape. With 4 people in the car it'll still smoke them from a roll under 20 in first. But like I said with a good trans. Plus they're comfortable and fairly good size aftermarket.

yea I like em but Id rather have a 5speed. but I haven't ruled them out yet.

Zilvia, ohiodrifting, nicoclub and a lot on craigslist. But not in Columbus. I know of a few in dayton that are rust free and SR swapped.

I had a modded GTP for over 3 years and it was a great daily, but they are far from fun lol. I actually think my 240 has been more fun than my GTO, Mustang, and some of the other cars I've owned.

Zilvia, ohiodrifting, nicoclub and a lot on craigslist. But not in Columbus. I know of a few in dayton that are rust free and SR swapped.

I had a modded GTP for over 3 years and it was a great daily, but they are far from fun lol. I actually think my 240 has been more fun than my GTO, Mustang, and some of the other cars I've owned.

I'm going to check those sites now. Could you PM me the info on the few you know in dayton that are swapped?

240s are junk. Most of the swaps are hack jobs. My bro had one.

Well I knowof a few that aren't hack jobs in his price range. Just because your brother had a POS doesn't make them all junk.........

Watch for rusted frame rails if you look at any.

Very true....its not hard to find rust free though.