Biggest "sleeper" on CR?

nurkvinny

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking he better pick up another 25-30 mph?

I do love me a Marauder though.

No one expects the Cap't Papaw car to rock their world. ;) They can be mad fast and quick. Prices are dropping (for now). Hell, min ran 11's and it did not take much to get there.....

:)

KillJoy

Never realized how much like a 4 door Fiero they looked like

http://www.markviiclassiccars.com/images/vehicles/91OLDCUT1361.JPG

yeah they look like turds. with the ho quad 4 they make about 180hp. with the w41 they make 190. i had a base model last year i bought for 300. i was gonna put ho cams in it, (had spares laying around) but i sold it for 550 and moved on. it got killer gas mileage, but i already have a quad4 powered car, i didnt need 2.

Grand prix gxp. Other than a little different front end, they look like your avaerage fwd 4 door sedan, but they are quick.

I liked GXP, but the MS3 is more of a sleeper. The V8 rumbled, but the MS3 is relatively quiet until pushed. Although not fast by CR Standards, she's surprised more than a few who obviously don't get the meaning behind my plates.

I liked GXP, but the MS3 is more of a sleeper. The V8 rumbled, but the MS3 is relatively quiet until pushed. Although not fast by CR Standards, she's surprised more than a few who obviously don't get the meaning behind my plates.

the reg 3 with some mods is kind of a sleeper, too...it's not awd or turboed but everyone at the track who gets passed by my husband says it has to be :rolleyes: it's pretty funny...it's just a good car for corners!

my "sleeper" would be something like this:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6q6g22WIORY/S9-dZkXj-hI/AAAAAAAAAAM/3uwftvGYZYg/s1600/Drag.jpg

a mazda5 minivan with a mazdaspeed3 inside of it :)

or a mazda2 with a speed3, too

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q247/frenchychan/180886_1578704624138_1131322736_1330637_2878276_n.jpg

I think JP's old colt was the biggest sleeper of all time for this place. It had to be painful to see the colt's taillights.

This.

Speaking of swaps... Even though I'm not a fan of FWD, I'd still like to do a B6T Mazda swap into a Festiva. Even 250hp in a 1300 pound shitbox would be pretty quick from a roll.