New From Batavia, OH

Squidy

Hey everybody,

New rider/member from Batavia, Ohio (30min SE of Cincinnati). I have been floating around for some time checking things out and getting a feel for this forum. Thanks for putting up such and informative site!!

My new project Salvaged with 5 miles on the clock; The guy who bought it laid it down that day :cheers:. His insurance totaled it and bought him a spankin new one.. A good friend of my family owns a shop (Racers Edge) and thats how I came across her. I have a little bit of body work to do and I'll be on the road!

4310525_1_I.jpg4310525_2_I.jpg

4310525_3_I.jpg4310525_4_I.jpg

4310525_9_I.jpg

If anybody has thier stock rear turn signals for a '07-'08 zx-6r and is willing to part with them shoot me a PM. I'll meet up with you and take them off your hands!

welcome to the site... 70% of my fam lives out that way. My cousin Sondra used to work at Racer's edge. The junkies deal with Racer's edge quite abit too. I'm more on the west side of Cinci but I'm sure I iwll see ya at bike night from time to time.

Another newb here too. I live in Loveland and work in Eastgate so i tend to be in the area quite a bit. Looking to ride hit me up (i'll just warn you in advance that work keeps me VERY busy so don't be put off if it takes a little bit for me to get back).