StrikeForce is on Showtime at 10 tonight 2/12

CRAWDAD

MAIN CARD

ALL HEAVYWEIGHTS ON THE MAIN CARD

WEIGH IN VIDEO

http://strikeforce.com/media/videos/2011/02/fedor-vs-bigfoot-silva-weigh-in-video/

Fedor Emelianenko(32-2-1) vs. antoio "Bigfoot" silva(15-2)

Andrei Arlovski (15-8) vs. Sergei haritonov(17-4)

Shane Del Rosaio(10-0) vs. Lavar "Big" Johnson(15-3)

Chad "Grave Digger" Griggs(9-1) vs. Gian Villante(7-1)

Valentijn "python" Overeem (28-25) vs Ray "Sugarfoot" Sefo(2-0)

PRELIMINARY CARD

John Cholish (5-1; Hoboken, New Jersey) vs Marc Stevens (12-5; New York, New York) – 155 lbs

Igor Gracie (2-2; New York, New York) vs John Salgado (3-4-1; New York, New York) – 170 lbs

Sam Oropeza (4-1; Briarcliff, Pennsylvania) vs Don Carlo-Clauss (6-3; Rochester, New York) – 170 lbs

Anthony Leone (8-2; Center Moriches, New York) vs Josh Laberge (7-4; Fall River, Massachusetts) – 145 lbs

Kevin Roddy (11-11-1; Bricktown, New Jersey) vs Jason McLean (5-3; Perthamboy, New Jersey) – 145 lbs

+1

Does strikeforce still do fights on cbs (channel 10)? Never watched but I heard they were gonna do em.

There big draw was washed up fat russian. They gave him yet another cupcake in the form of Brett Rodgers and everybody was like "oh look at Fedor he still has it". He fights someone who has skill and taps like a bitch in the 1st round. Fights another guy with skill last night and gets his face beat in.

Strikeforce will fold in a years time unless they hit some good luck. They can't make fights for shit, made very bad bets on Fedor and Hendo, and their roster is the who's who of can't make it in the UFC so we will fight here...

links?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C94qzHotrkw

WOW I never realized how sloppy Fedor's stand up was. All you have to do is duck that overhand right and he is wide open.

At the end of the fight look at Fedor's face. His eye looks like a vagina and his nose is flat in the middle. He would get destroyed by the top 5 heavyweights in the UFC.

Dana White looks like a damn genius for not signing Fedor and his shady ass M-1 outfit.

Time for him to retire and become a corrupt Russian political official.

NOBODY stays unbeaten forever, because EVERYBODY gets old.

that being said, Fedor looked like shit!

he made Silva look like he's the best in the world (which he's not even close).

anybody saying Fedor wasn't the best ion the world for a long span though is retarded.

time to retire

I have been saying that Fedor has been over rated for the last 2+ years. He was fighting has beens and looking good while doing it. Like previously stated, last 2 opponents he had with skill both beat him. I honestly think MMA is losing its luster as a whole. I said this in another thread, there is no up and coming talent that can draw. Most of the big name fighters are getting older and most have said they don't want to fight into their 40's.

UFC has no competition so they can give you whatever bullshit card they want to and you will either watch it because you have no other option, or youll just stop watching all together. How many times can you watch GSP and Anderson Silva beat up on people?