FSS click here :)

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was ALOT of people out last night......

nobody was out on sawmill or polaris around 10-11pm. i wasted a ton of gas lookin for people, found nobody.

i was out remember the tail lights way ahead of you

since you did not choose one of the options i decide number 2

1:we race

2:you loose by bus lengths

3:you pay me

4:Paul gets to tea bag you

no i would remember running an rx-7 especially one with pistons. i didnt run anyone last night, all i found was a couple ricers on the way home.

nobody was out on sawmill or polaris around 10-11pm. i wasted a ton of gas lookin for people, found nobody.

What a coincidence; I too was out on sawmill or polaris around 10-11pm, wasted a ton of gas lookin for people, and found nobody

no i would remember running an rx-7 especially one with pistons. i didnt run anyone last night, all i found was a couple ricers on the way home.

The reason you didnt run a stock rx7 is because you couldn't even catch up with me to start the run

As Paul would say

Get sum

If you're really that hard up for a good time go here. Bring a shit load of wooden nickels.

Clicky

The reason you didnt run a stock rx7 is because you couldn't even catch up with me to start the run

As Paul would say

Get sum

man u are so full of shit. i never raced you, i never saw you. i was out last night too, and nothing but honda's.. the only race i saw was between an ss and a hatch. that was hillarious, dunno why the guy in the hatch tried.

as for you though, you were nowhere to be found. stop trolling if you want some come find me. i been out 2 nights in a row, and you been hiding behind your keyboard. :gtfo:

If you're really that hard up for a good time go here. Bring a shit load of wooden nickels.

Clicky

Patterson, youre not getting my money, take the ad down before your dad sees it and starts the whole "I have no son" speech.

i dont want your dirty money. youll need that to stock up on rear ends.

man u are so full of shit. i never raced you, i never saw you. i was out last night too, and nothing but honda's.. the only race i saw was between an ss and a hatch. that was hillarious, dunno why the guy in the hatch tried.

as for you though, you were nowhere to be found. stop trolling if you want some come find me. i been out 2 nights in a row, and you been hiding behind your keyboard. :gtfo:

Patterson, youre not getting my money, take the ad down before your dad sees it and starts the whole "I have no son" speech.

i dont want your dirty money. youll need that to stock up on rear ends.

Noob going in for the kill

Noob going in for the kill

he had it coming.. he's been hiding behind his keyboard for days claiming he raced me. he keeps pming me asking for pictures of me standing by my car, idk what all thats about, but he sends them late at night, so i ignore them.

he had it coming.. he's been hiding behind his keyboard for days claiming he raced me. he keeps pming me asking for pictures of me standing by my car, idk what all thats about, but he sends them late at night, so i ignore them.

Wow 3 days of being trolled and you snap

I will try to be out before your bed time tonight

Wow 3 days of being trolled and you snap

I will try to be out before your bed time tonight

i snapped? no. i said youre a liar hiding behind a keyboard. sorry sir, thats the truth of the matter. come back with a better response. :asshole:

come out whenever you want. i dont have a bedtime, i have responsibilities as a father, but like i said if i find someone to babysit for an hour or so i will gladly swing out so my supra can have a play date.

i snapped? no. i said youre a liar hiding behind a keyboard. sorry sir, thats the truth of the matter. come back with a better response. :asshole:

come out whenever you want. i dont have a bedtime, i have responsibilities as a father, but like i said if i find someone to babysit for an hour or so i will gladly swing out so my supra can have a play date.

I swear to god you will get the worst father of the year award if you get a baby sitter for you kid while you go out and street race over some internet fight.

I swear to god you will get the worst father of the year award if you get a baby sitter for you kid while you go out and street race over some internet fight.

who said anything about street racing? i was talking about a car meet. where people get together and talk cars. oh and leave my son out of it, k? :gtfo: