FSS click here :)

Rustlestiltskin

I have. $1000 says that hyundai. Puts bus links on your turd. You have one of shittiest cars on cr, but yet you talk about racing the most. Why is this? Please explain in great detail. Your a bad verision of what paul used to be.

LMAO. I talk about racing because im not afraid to run my car. as for it being a piece of shit, thats your opinion. its a fun project car i picked up because it fit my personal budget. isnt that what modding cars is about anyway?

oh, and i should also mention that i wouldnt sell my car because of a lost race. just throwing that out there.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO. I talk about racing because im not afraid to run my car. as for it being a piece of shit, thats your opinion. its a fun project car i picked up because it fit my personal budget. isnt that what modding cars is about anyway?

oh, and i should also mention that i wouldnt sell my car because of a lost race. just throwing that out there.

You are so new and so dumb. Please don't try and comment on shit u know nothing about . The car was sold before I raced it. And its not just my opinion, your car is an ugly pos. it is one of the shittiest cars on the web site.

You are so new and so dumb. Please don't try and comment on shit u know nothing about . The car was sold before I raced it. And its not just my opinion, your car is an ugly pos. it is one of the shittiest cars on the web site.

thats not nice to call my a peice of shit, you make me sad inside.

well if it isnt tommy tough nuts joining the party!! so glad to have you here.

im sure most of these guys are cool in person, so no shit talking necessary. this is an automotive forum on the internet, and from the looks of it, this seems to be where everyone goes to talk shit. you on the other hand, if i see you in person believe i will be talking shit. you sir drive a hyundai, and i bet your car loving soul dies a little bit each time you get behind the wheel. :gtfo:

The funny part is you probably couldnt afford my car. I love when people talk shit about my car like its all i could afford. My parts list costs more than your whole car. I just like to be different.

Woo hoo you bought a 2k dollar piece of shit, tossed an ebay turbo kit on it with a piggy back...SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN A TROPHY!!!!!!

The funny part is you probably couldnt afford my car. I love when people talk shit about my car like its all i could afford. My parts list costs more than your whole car. I just like to be different.

Woo hoo you bought a 2k dollar piece of shit, tossed an ebay turbo kit on it with a piggy back...SOME ONE PLEASE GIVE THIS MAN A TROPHY!!!!!!

yeah 2k ok. 2k buys you the engine and trans. its a 1jz with a turbonetics turbo and a standalone. do your research next time, nothing about my car says ebay.. and i didnt say your car was all you can afford. i said its a hyundai. the price tag on them is way more than i would pay for a hyundai anyway.

and if you didnt sell your car due to losing a race, then why are there countless posts on here that state otherwise? maybe you should go attack them, not me. and again, the statement of my car being an ugly pos is an OPINION not a fact. for what i gave for it, i think i got a good deal on a solid project, and i really dont care what you think about it. i could have got a 240sx or a fc to suit my needs, but id rather drive a supra. parts are cheaper, they are more reliable, and they arent known for rusting apart. if you have any constructive suggestions for what i should be buying as a project in my price range, then please feel free to sell me a car.. id like to hear your reasoning why my supra doesnt fit my needs tastes and budget. i'll be awaiting your educated response.

yeah 2k ok. 2k buys you the engine and trans. its a 1jz with a turbonetics turbo and a standalone. do your research next time, nothing about my car says ebay.. and i didnt say your car was all you can afford. i said its a hyundai. the price tag on them is way more than i would pay for a hyundai anyway.

and if you didnt sell your car due to losing a race, then why are there countless posts on here that state otherwise? maybe you should go attack them, not me. and again, the statement of my car being an ugly pos is an OPINION not a fact. for what i gave for it, i think i got a good deal on a solid project, and i really dont care what you think about it. i could have got a 240sx or a fc to suit my needs, but id rather drive a supra. parts are cheaper, they are more reliable, and they arent known for rusting apart. if you have any constructive suggestions for what i should be buying as a project in my price range, then please feel free to sell me a car.. id like to hear your reasoning why my supra doesnt fit my needs tastes and budget. i'll be awaiting your educated response.

Just curious, whats the stats on ur car? as in tq/hp and weight of car? Has it ran a quarter mile yet? PM me if you wanna keep it a secret bro. Just wondered since I don't think you came out and told ppl.

lol

Just curious, whats the stats on ur car? as in tq/hp and weight of car? Has it ran a quarter mile yet? PM me if you wanna keep it a secret bro. Just wondered since I don't think you came out and told ppl.

i have yet to get it dynoed, the injectors in it support up to 450 hp, needless to say right now they are the weak link in my setup. weight is around 3600 i believe (what i was told hasnt hit a scale yet) at any rate, when i do get it dynoed you are more than welcome to tag along..

he doesnt know only what he has been told he just got it in nov

real talk

true story.

lol

its a fact.i havent seen too many mkiii supras that have rust holes in the frame rails you can put your fist thru. i have seen dozens of 240's and fc's with extensive rust issues though. not saying mine is completely rust free, i do have a couple bubbles, but the underbody is intact.. as far as cheaper prices, 1jz's and their parts are cheap as hell compared to common jdm nissan motors, not to mention easier to obtain. 2jz's are expensive yes, but i dont have one, so im not worried about it.

Where does it say I sold my car cause I lost a race? Minus pauls sig you retard? I sold the car cuz I got tired of dumping $ into it, and I wanted to get into bikes. Who the fuck sells there car wen they get beat? If you honestly thought that, you should never post again because you sound like a complete tard. I hope you arnt as dumb in person as u protray yourself here, cause if that's the case I feel bad for your family because there is no hope for you.

Where does it say I sold my car cause I lost a race? Minus pauls sig you retard? I sold the car cuz I got tired of dumping $ into it, and I wanted to get into bikes. Who the fuck sells there car wen they get beat? If you honestly thought that, you should never post again because you sound like a complete tard. I hope you arnt as dumb in person as u protray yourself here, cause if that's the case I feel bad for your family because there is no hope for you.

you had to make your reply all about you huh? i thought you were going to talk me out of my supra and get me sold on another car? all i said in my last post is if what was stated wasnt true, go after the people saying it in the first place. i'm not the origin of your rumor. now, since you like to talk so much shit about my car, feel free to suggest a better project car for me.

you had to make your reply all about you huh? i thought you were going to talk me out of my supra and get me sold on another car? all i said in my last post is if what was stated wasnt true, go after the people saying it in the first place. i'm not the origin of your rumor. now, since you like to talk so much shit about my car, feel free to suggest a better project car for me.

A yugo is a better choice/ a hyundai/ a smart car/ a voyager/ a pinto/ an 80s nova/ a horizon/ golf cart/ baby stroller/ reeboks you choose

i said an intelligent post. was that asking too much?

Edit button ftw! And yes that was mostly and educated response, you own a mid 80s supra that's brown. It looks like shrek ate a gauc burrito and shit out your car. Idc if that turd puts up 600 hp, its still a pos. Jp had a fast ass colt, but it was a fucking colt. Does anyone take a double look and say, oh shit that's a sick ass supra, or is there first though, gawd, another fnf faggot. Has a ch ick ever run up to ur car and said, can I ride in your car it looks so sweet, prolly not, have you ever been approached at a gas station by someone to say man, I used to own one of those, how much do u want for it? Ehhhh id say nay. Your car is a shitty piece of shit. Enjoy the read

Edit button ftw! And yes that was mostly and educated response, you own a mid 80s supra that's brown. It looks like shrek ate a gauc burrito and shit out your car. Idc if that turd puts up 600 hp, its still a pos. Jp had a fast ass colt, but it was a fucking colt. Does anyone take a double look and say, oh shit that's a sick ass supra, or is there first though, gawd, another fnf faggot. Has a ch ick ever run up to ur car and said, can I ride in your car it looks so sweet, prolly not, have you ever been approached at a gas station by someone to say man, I used to own one of those, how much do u want for it? Ehhhh id say nay. Your car is a shitty piece of shit. Enjoy the read

my car is black not brown, its a 1990 so idk where you get mid eighties from, and again i dont care what you think about it, sorry you're not a fan, but if people didnt like mk3 supras they wouldnt have such a vast aftermarket for them. believe it or not i still get props in my car even being rattle canned black. i mostly hear, congrats on not driving a 240 or fc like everyone else that enjoys early 90's rwd coupes. or i hear, those things are a lot of fun i wish i owned one. never has someone walked up to me in person saying gawd ur car is a pos sell it. and i dont recall there being a mk3 in the fast and furious either. anyway, thanks for the responses, i always enjoy a good laugh.