debadging help?

Das Borgen

Easy as hell. Screw dental floss, just grab a plastic spatula from the kitchen, heat up the letters/whatever, and use the spatula to gently lift the item up and continue to heat it. Within 1 minute, it will lift off like an egg off a non stick pan. You won't scratch anything. I've done every car I've ever had this way.

Little goo gone or even gasoline on a rag and wipe off the remaining residue. Wax it up afterwards. If leaves any "shadow" or stain, it will will fade over the course of a week or so. My MS3 has Pearl White Paint and the body moldings left a very faint yellow shadow for about 1 week. 110% gone after that.

Inside Joke, ask Ben/Nighthawk how good I am at De-baging cars :D

I know it s easy as hell and I ve seen it done and I know how to do it

I just don t trust myself to do it....like I said in the original post

care to give me a hand then Tim?

I can help out, no problem. Call my cell and we can work out a time. I've been working around the house today and getting ready for lunch with the family but can break away for a bit. My wife has to go to her office at 4pm, but we can do it in my garage if you're good with that.

614-795-4907 cell

before

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/das_borgen/Arctic%20Silver%20E36%20M3/IMG00142.jpg

after

http://i571.photobucket.com/albums/ss160/das_borgen/Arctic%20Silver%20E36%20M3/182846_514017877180_28900018_30524825_1589761_n.jpg

great work Tim. great to meet you too. enjoy the lager and IPA

Edited by das borgen