School me on pickup accessories

koolrayz

I say a good bed spray in linner is the best thing anyone with a truck can do. Only reason my truck doesn't have it is well it has a plastic linner and it was only $425. The guys over at PuckupPlus really did a great deal on some steps for a co-worker I sent over. So I give them an A+

When I was looking at bed covers for the girlfriends truck Pickups Plus showed me some nice ones there. The one I would have gotten folds up in 4 or 5 panels, but the last one folds vertical against the back glass so the bed is completely open for use. Or you can fold just one or more panels if you have something smaller. So the bed goes from covered and locked to completely open in a matter of seconds with just one person. Then closes back up in the same amount of time.

I am a big fan of the Linex spray in liner. I've had it done to my last two trucks and they hold up very well to abuse. They also clean up very well! It's has a rough surface, which is what I wanted, so things wont slide as much, but your also not going to want to put something in the truck that you wouldn't want scratched either.

The best folding tonneau cover I've found was the Access brand covers. I had the Larado on my F150 and am using the Vanish on my 2500. Super easy to fold up and put back. The sides hold on by Velcro, and the part by the tail gate just snaps down. Literally takes 30 seconds to fold up or put back down.

Here's a link: http://www.agricover.com/index.php/products/category/C103/

If you want to see a couple liner options and the Larado/Vanish Covers, Stop by Mark/my office and you can check out both trucks. He's running the Larado Cover and Bed Rug liner.

Jason

Ask Anthony what cover is on the Silverado I sold him. That was the nicest looking / working one I ever had.

And for some reason I really liked these rails I had(but would not work with cover I think)

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Trucks/1995_GMC/95GMC5.jpg

EDIT - here is a pic of the cover -

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Trucks/99Z71/ZPassRear.jpg

And running boards I had (liked them but not for me)

http://nurkvinny.com/images/Vehicles/Trucks/99Z71/ZRunningB.jpg

I've got a over-the-rails Linex'd bed in my Colorado (way better than Rhino IMO), and a Agricover Lorado roll-up soft cover that Scotty hooked me up with when he was at PPC. It's by far the best soft cover on the market. No snaps to dick with in the winter. It's low profile. Very easy access and its ridiculous how easy it is to close shut. If I ever buy another pickup I'll be doing the exact same setup.

I am getting the bed of my Ram Linex'd with my tax return. I also have a Truxedo brand soft tonneau cover. No snaps, and very easy to install. Plus with the tailgate locked, you can't open the cover. If I need the full bed, I just roll the cover up. Also seems to be pretty water proof after I added a little thicker padded seal at the end near the cab. I drove from TN to Ohio in driving rain, and there wasn't a drop of water in the truck bed when I got back home.

I am getting the bed of my Ram Linex'd with my tax return. I also have a Truxedo brand soft tonneau cover. No snaps, and very easy to install. Plus with the tailgate locked, you can't open the cover. If I need the full bed, I just roll the cover up. Also seems to be pretty water proof after I added a little thicker padded seal at the end near the cab. I drove from TN to Ohio in driving rain, and there wasn't a drop of water in the truck bed when I got back home.

This.

I have a roll up and its way better than the snaps or the fold up ones. All you do is unroll it, and latch it at the end (the mechanism basically stretches itself, adjustable tensioners) and then you run your hands down the side over the velcro, done. Open bed to sealed in less than 30 seconds.

I have the LUND brand cover linked here (this website is pretty awesome too, they will price match anything), oh yeah bonus is the lifetime warranty.

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/Lund_genesis_rollup_cover.htm

Do yourself a favor and don't get a plastic liner. It will just get crap built up under neath it...wear off the paint at the contact points and start rusting. Full of fail.

They have great floor mats and stepbars and whatever you want.

Depending on the truck, the 03 and up Ram Factory bars are stainless I believe.

They also price matched me a $200 brake controller at $100. I believe its the tekonsha prodigy.

what kind of truck?

Silverado 1500 LT extended cab 4wd, 5.3L

We carry a ton of that stuff in stock and can show you many different options if you wanted to stop in sometime. For the tonno cover, I vote any cover from Agricover hands down. They make a very durable cover that works in any weather condition.

Really like the agricover larado and the limited. do you stock both so I could look them over?

Truck has the standard cab. what are your hours?

I have had the rino lining before and was happy with it, at the time it was the only option. I heard the linex is better, I do like some of the bed mats I have seen.

This.

I have a roll up and its way better than the snaps or the fold up ones. All you do is unroll it, and latch it at the end (the mechanism basically stretches itself, adjustable tensioners) and then you run your hands down the side over the velcro, done. Open bed to sealed in less than 30 seconds.

I have the LUND brand cover linked here (this website is pretty awesome too, they will price match anything), oh yeah bonus is the lifetime warranty.

http://www.truckaddons.com/Catalog/subpages/Lund_genesis_rollup_cover.htm

Do yourself a favor and don't get a plastic liner. It will just get crap built up under neath it...wear off the paint at the contact points and start rusting. Full of fail.

They have great floor mats and stepbars and whatever you want.

Depending on the truck, the 03 and up Ram Factory bars are stainless I believe.

They also price matched me a $200 brake controller at $100. I believe its the tekonsha prodigy.

That's a great website thanks!

Old man truck accessories.

:)

what year? depending on the year i have a hard cover i could make a smoking deal on.
It is an 2011, really dont want a hard cover, thanks anyway

http://i212.photobucket.com/albums/cc122/koolrayz/0215011143.jpg

As for Bedliner's I've had Rhino Liner's in my last 3 trucks and love them, very rugged and hold up great. Cover's I've been using Truxedo on my last 2 and love them, They roll up and use velcro to hold them down, I hate the snap design they are a huge PITA.

Whatever side step bar u use get Stainless Steel! Your wasting your time if you don't.

Silverado 1500 LT extended cab 4wd, 5.3L

Really like the agricover larado and the limited. do you stock both so I could look them over?

Truck has the standard cab. what are your hours?

We typically stock the lorado and the literider and we have both on display. I also have a lorado that has been on my truck since June of 05 so you can see how they hold up with age.