School me on pickup accessories

koolrayz

Look into a bug deflector too, best thing I've done to my truck.

deflects the bugs?

I guess unless I've never known a bug deflector to be 'the best thing I've done to my truck evar !!!!1!!one!!' Unless I am missing out on some obscure use for it, not sure how it fits the bill of 'best thing on my truck'.

I guess unless I've never known a bug deflector to be 'the best thing I've done to my truck evar !!!!1!!one!!' Unless I am missing out on some obscure use for it, not sure how it fits the bill of 'best thing on my truck'.

OK, maybe not the BESTEST MOD EVER, if you wanna be an ass about it. I was just thinking of easy stockish add-ons for a new truck. A bug deflector pushes air up higher at higher speeds and really cuts down on bugs on the windshield, it's also great for preventing rock chips on the hood. Again, imo a great mod for the money.

OK, maybe not the BESTEST MOD EVER, if you wanna be an ass about it. I was just thinking of easy stockish add-ons for a new truck. A bug deflector pushes air up higher at higher speeds and really cuts down on bugs on the windshield, it's also great for preventing rock chips on the hood. Again, imo a great mod for the money.

I've always wondered if they actually worked. good to know you've had good results with it.