Anyone have car scales?

nurkvinny

Just looking for total weight, but was looking to use the 4 corners. I've never thought the scrap yard / stone places' scales were accurate.

The scales used at these places are regulated by the state or the feds. Since they are used during a sale they have to be calibrated and inspected regularly by a certified scale company.

They should be pretty accurate.

Bet my RX7 weighs less than your S10. :D

Of course it does. Is it a power-to-weight pissing match you want? Sweet; be right back...

Choice 1: 3550 lbs and 2 less cylinders - would be a fun race until about 1/8 track, then probably 2-3 cars would be put on the RX7.

Choice 2: 2750 lbs and as aerodynamic as a brick, ugly paint job... and would put buses on that RX7.

Choice 3: ??? lbs and would put many buses on Choice #2 above.

If we count 2-wheeled toys, I'd imagine the modded 1500cc tank out in the garage wouldn't have much of an issue with the RX7 either.

So, the RX7, that you used to own, weighted how much and made what power? ;)

The scales used at these places are regulated by the state or the feds. Since they are used during a sale they have to be calibrated and inspected regularly by a certified scale company.

They should be pretty accurate.

+1

Had some but fss busted em kekeek

man you're gonna make him never post again.. at least lay off long enough to see what he says in the fss flame thread.