Is Quibids legit??

Putty

Read teh rules... you pay to bid, each bid, every bid. How much does a bid cost? How many pennies in a dollar? Do the math. You said it yourself, "There has to be a catch" did you not hear that?

I didn't read shit...I said I have been hearing about it. What better place to get the inside scoop than the Parking lot.

You have to pay for each bid you make on the iteam and in some cases you are paying $.25 per bid. They are not scams.

OK, so I get it. You pay upwards of a dollar to make every bid. If you bid 50 times for $50 bucks and you lose, you lost $50 bucks. If you win, you won for $50. That sounds to me like a lot auction sniping and a chance of luck if you actually win. More or less, FUCK THAT

/thread

OK, so I get it. You pay upwards of a dollar to make every bid. If you bid 50 times for $50 bucks and you lose, you lost $50 bucks. If you win, you won for $50. That sounds to me like a lot auction sniping and a chance of luck if you actually win. More or less, FUCK THAT

/thread

I think they mean

You still pay .01 per bid, and a additional $1 on top of it. So you bid on a item 50 times, costs you 50 cents in the bids, and then an additional $50 goes to the company. If you win, you got the item for $50.50, but if you lose, your still out $50 and keep your 50 cents lol.

Yes it's a legit.. just a pyramid scheme. Saw a 64 gig ipad go for around 140. It was .60 cents a bid.

Some simple math shows this company is getting RICH.

60 cents a bid.. 100 bids in a dollar. 60 bucks every dollar, 60 * 140 = 8400 bucks; so this company made 7700 on an ipad. BRILLIANT!!!

Yes it's a legit.. just a pyramid scheme. Saw a 64 gig ipad go for around 140. It was .60 cents a bid.

Some simple math shows this company is getting RICH.

60 cents a bid.. 100 bids in a dollar. 60 bucks every dollar, 60 * 140 = 8400 bucks; so this company made 7700 on an ipad. BRILLIANT!!!

so you could pay the 60 cents for the bid and the final price and walk away with a 140.60$ ipad? if it only took 1 bid?

I was wondering what the catch was. I have seen the commercial a lot and it didn't sound right to me at all. Hmm, paying to bid, and forcing the bids to run in small increments (no big jumps) so there are lots of bids. Sounds almost like a lottery with the last bidder getting the item, but everyone else pays to play.

I think they mean

You still pay .01 per bid, and a additional $1 on top of it. So you bid on a item 50 times, costs you 50 cents in the bids, and then an additional $50 goes to the company. If you win, you got the item for $50.50, but if you lose, your still out $50 and keep your 50 cents lol.

Not only do you have to pay for the iteam you bid on but, you also have to pay for the bids. If you lose the aution you also lose the money you paid per bid.

Not to mention that while some lucky sob got an Ipad for $38 the company probably made thousands off of everyones non-refundable bids.

According to John, they made $7600 on the iPad. The smo that won doesn't care...He got an iPad for $38.60

It's more akin to roulette (gambling) than the typical or traditional acution or bidding scenarios we have come to know. You pays your money, pick a number and.... oh, so close so you pays some more monies and picks anover numbers and oh... almost... fer sure jus' one more time... gonna buy me some more bids and wins me an ipod.

There are hundreds if not thousands of these sites and they are surprisingly ALL on the web so, they gotta by legit... right?

a LG 47 inch 3D LED tv sold for 190.29 (buy at best buy for 2599.98 47LX6500)

Company made over 8800 on this TV... who wants to invest with me and start up a site just like this.

I have a client that is looking for funding right now for his site.

http://www.bids4cheap.com/