How to make a QUICK $2200

unfunnyryan

profit is not a dirty word.

he's not buying cars that aren't out there for anyone to buy. if you think his price is too high, its your right to not pay it and instead spend a lot of time and build a lot of rapport on forums. if the people who buy his cars are happy and don't feel cheated since they didn;t go out and do the hunting themselves, then who cares.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has better abs than 90% of this site, can flip a car in a single bound, and does pilates with super models... you cant beat him in an ebattle. Just be glad I saved you when I did :lol:

When he's back in a week he will start another thread. Get him them. The worst part is I was really going to talk to him about the car. I wouldnt pay 6k but I was willing to pay more than 4.5k...

Truth.

I got awesome abs. You just cant see them.

lol, v8beast forgot to say before he deleted his own post that JP is only like 5'5 and weighs 130 soaking wet. if you dont have abs being that small then ur genetics suck. carry on.

:confused: I has deleted the undeleted :confused:

I can still see all of my posts.. its like a total mind explosion over here

• 2 weeks later...
Well he lost most his forum support right there. A buddy of mine was interested in the civic he had forsale but he was being difficult. Apparently hes one of those "oh you want to buy the car for xxxx.xx but some guy offered me more than I am asking for it so can you beat that?"

:rolleyes:

Details, please. I don't like people trying to blacken my name based on hearsay. I sold the car for full asking price to a local, and held it for 3 weeks till he got his tax return. If anyone tried to lowball, I told them I would need more than asking to get it done, which I did.

So, If I was hard to work with since I didn't accept a low ball, my bad borsef.

I think its the notion that we are a community here and most people try to NOT take advantage of one another. I mean I don't really blame the guy for trying to make a quick buck either, but still...

Again, If I am "taking advantage" of the community by selling car at prices lower than they could get said car for in said condition elsewhere, and MUCH lower than what I am offering the average Joe on C-list, then indeed I am an ass hole. If making a profit is the issue, than everyone selling a car in the coral right now should have there posts removed.

Do you really think this is about you making a profit?

Yes; what else could it be? I violated NO established rules here, not even the ones the moderators are quoting in this thread.

If people are pissed I'm making money, thats one thing- but it violates no rules here. When I threads where pulled for NO fucking reason, after violating NO fucking rules, thats when I question the motives of the people who made the call to do so.

profit is not a dirty word.

he's not buying cars that aren't out there for anyone to buy. if you think his price is too high, its your right to not pay it and instead spend a lot of time and build a lot of rapport on forums. if the people who buy his cars are happy and don't feel cheated since they didn;t go out and do the hunting themselves, then who cares.

Bingo. Anyone who is going beyond this when selling CARS on a CAR FORUM is just making excuses for their ignorance.

He has better abs than 90% of this site, can flip a car in a single bound, and does pilates with super models... you cant beat him in an ebattle. Just be glad I saved you when I did :lol:

I'd say my abs are better than 99.5% of the site, and certain times during the year, we'll go ahead with 100%

lol, v8beast forgot to say before he deleted his own post that JP is only like 5'5 and weighs 130 soaking wet. if you dont have abs being that small then ur genetics suck. carry on.

Just to be specific, Im 5'9 in socks, 174lbs, Bench 320 shirted, am flexible enough to do the spits, and would put $50 on me 1 on 1 vs. 99% of this forum in basketball, wresting, or an MMA match, or most any sport in general besides speed skating.

But sure, carry on. :cool:

Bingo. Anyone who is going beyond this when selling CARS on a CAR FORUM is just making excuses for their ignorance.

I'd say my abs are better than 99.5% of the site, and certain times during the year, we'll go ahead with 100%

Just to be specific, Im 5'9 in socks, 174lbs, Bench 320 shirted, am flexible enough to do the spits, and would put $50 on me 1 on 1 vs. 99% of this forum in basketball, wresting, or an MMA match, or most any sport in general besides speed skating.

You wrestled brah?

EL OH EL! You have more ego than brains...

Details, please. I don't like people trying to blacken my name based on hearsay. I sold the car for full asking price to a local, and held it for 3 weeks till he got his tax return. If anyone tried to lowball, I told them I would need more than asking to get it done, which I did.

So, If I was hard to work with since I didn't accept a low ball, my bad borsef.

Again, If I am "taking advantage" of the community by selling car at prices lower than they could get said car for in said condition elsewhere, and MUCH lower than what I am offering the average Joe on C-list, then indeed I am an ass hole. If making a profit is the issue, than everyone selling a car in the coral right now should have there posts removed.

Yes; what else could it be? I violated NO established rules here, not even the ones the moderators are quoting in this thread.

If people are pissed I'm making money, thats one thing- but it violates no rules here. When I threads where pulled for NO fucking reason, after violating NO fucking rules, thats when I question the motives of the people who made the call to do so.

Ok... Ok I hear ya.

FYI, he wasn't banned for any of his own ads. He was banned for shitting in half a dozen other Corral threads.

Carry on.

:lol:

Your move...

ur a fuckin weak ass bitch if you had to "mention"that you shirted 320. that isn't even mentionable. i'm `180 at 6' and that shit is laughable. I lifted that ages ago non shirted and i got abs.... you really have to be a weak ass manlet that has to buff ur ego.

Edited by Rustlestiltskin

Whoah missed the 6 car deal I guess I will stick to listing my cars only them :( figured I was doing the community offering cars that they may want. Especially since most of the cars I list are not even mine.

We don't always make money on every car, my Impreza in the corral for $2500 I am loosing $200 already and I am wiling to go lower than that.

Sort of a dick move sticking on the same forum, but hey thats business sometimes. Some people jus have a bigger drive to make a buck than others...

Dammit.....Crossle

ur a fuckin weak ass bitch if you had to "mention"that you shirted 320. that isn't even mentionable. i'm `180 at 6' and that shit is laughable. I lifted that ages ago non shirted and i got abs.... you really have to be a weak ass manlet that has to buff ur ego.

I agree.

Too bad I forgot to type the "un". Last time I want shirted 3 years ago I got up 385 without a lift. Further, everyone has abs. Without them, we would not be able to stand, walk..ect. It just so happens mine look better, and are more visible than yours. And if you are really 6 foot, 180, I think you'd be the only weak ass bitch in this post brosef. :gtfo: