How to make a QUICK $2200

unfunnyryan

FYI, he wasn't banned for any of his own ads. He was banned for shitting in half a dozen other Corral threads.

Carry on.

Well hell I though I was doing a service letting people know there threads were going to be removed.

Since you're stepping up to the plate, why were my ads removed in the first place? What rule did I violate?

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If dealers have to pay fees, so do people selling numerous cars and making a profit on them, whether it happens everytime or not.

It's not a "dick move", it's fair practice.

Whoah missed the 6 car deal I guess I will stick to listing my cars only them :( figured I was doing the community offering cars that they may want. Especially since most of the cars I list are not even mine.

We don't always make money on every car, my Impreza in the corral for $2500 I am loosing $200 already and I am wiling to go lower than that.

Sort of a dick move sticking on the same forum, but hey thats business sometimes. Some people jus have a bigger drive to make a buck than others...

Dammit.....Crossle

Dear people that should start their own used car lots,

The rule (for a long time) has been that if you use CR repeatedly to sell items, or advertise for the reason of making a profit you'll be asked to pay sponsor fees. This rule is that with a number attached to it. The same thing happened to Tim when he started selling cornholes. We let him sell a few and once they started moving he gladly paid to be a sponsor.

A few pm's to mods basically showed that JP was making a pretty nice profit from that car and using CR to possibly help in that. He was one of the main reasons for the changed rule so a decision was made that he would have to be a sponsor to continue selling cars here. The time frame of buying the car and selling it for $2000 more can be considered flipping cars and the mods made the call. If it was his first or even 4th corral thread then it probably would have been ignored.

Making a profit is not at all bad. Doing it repeatedly isn't bad either... just know that if you keep doing it you will be contributing to track days, car shows, etc through sponsorship fees. Its not up for debate and it wont change anytime soon. There are other avenues to sell your items if you do not agree or like this. 6 is a pretty high number that 99.9% of the board will never reach.

Peace an love,

B.C.

P.S. water is wet

Dear people that should start their own used car lots,

The rule (for a long time) has been that if you use CR repeatedly to sell items, or advertise for the reason of making a profit you'll be asked to pay sponsor fees. This rule is that with a number attached to it. The same thing happened to Tim when he started selling cornholes. We let him sell a few and once they started moving he gladly paid to be a sponsor.

A few pm's to mods basically showed that JP was making a pretty nice profit from that car and using CR to possibly help in that. He was one of the main reasons for the changed rule so a decision was made that he would have to be a sponsor to continue selling cars here. The time frame of buying the car and selling it for $2000 more can be considered flipping cars and the mods made the call. If it was his first or even 4th corral thread then it probably would have been ignored.

Making a profit is not at all bad. Doing it repeatedly isn't bad either... just know that if you keep doing it you will be contributing to track days, car shows, etc through sponsorship fees. Its not up for debate and it wont change anytime soon. There are other avenues to sell your items if you do not agree or like this. 6 is a pretty high number that 99.9% of the board will never reach.

Peace an love,

B.C.

P.S. water is wet

I see no problem with this.

Just to be specific, Im 5'9 in socks, 174lbs, Bench 320 shirted, am flexible enough to do the spits, and would put $50 on me 1 on 1 vs. 99% of this forum in basketball, wresting, or an MMA match, or most any sport in general besides speed skating.

But sure, carry on. :cool:

I would defently own you in a foot race... And when I say own I mean own. Also you would not be able to hit my fastball I could promise you this. There are some people on this forum with some skills. I love the mma call out to that is priceless.

But bruh I train strikeforce

and have a 10th degree blackbelt in afliction already.

I trained with Yoda and the Old Spice guy. I can bench press 7768 pounds in my spedo while reading twilight books. I can pound railroad spikes into the bed of a truck with my taint. I built the fastest stock bottom end Revel model car with a motor swap and tuned it with my mind. I killed a man in Reno just to watch him die.

That is real johhny cash talk brosuf.

Just to be specific, Im 5'9 in socks, 174lbs, Bench 320 shirted, am flexible enough to do the spits, and would put $50 on me 1 on 1 vs. 99% of this forum in basketball, wresting, or an MMA match, or most any sport in general besides speed skating.

But sure, carry on. :cool:

I will take that bet! Raise the stakes to say $100-$200!! Hell raise it to whatever.

I would defently own you in a foot race... And when I say own I mean own. Also you would not be able to hit my fastball I could promise you this. There are some people on this forum with some skills. I love the mma call out to that is priceless.

Maybe, I have become slower since I have gotten heavier. And bring the fastball, I played college ball, I had no issues hitting 90mph with wood bats. I actually have more issues with knuckle balers than anything else.

And I made no "MMA" callout. Just simply said Im down to party. I held a "man off" down here. Events where-50 yard sprint in water/timed underwater breath hold/40 yard dash/Pullups to failure/Max Bench press (vs weight) Foul shorts for 10, H.O.R.S.E tournament. I would hjave gladly done more if time/space would allow. I had no problem mopping the floor, and would invite anyone here to the same.

Set it up. CR man-o-thon

The time frame of buying the car and selling it for $2000 more can be considered flipping cars and the mods made the call. If it was his first or even 4th corral thread then it probably would have been ignored.

Thank you for showing your ignorance to the facts, Read below.

If dealers have to pay fees, so do people selling numerous cars and making a profit on them, whether it happens everytime or not.

It's not a "dick move", it's fair practice.

And that's where we decided on the limit of six rule.

I read the rules. I understand the rules.

Now, please, someone tell me which rule I broke? I have "listed" 4, yes 4 fucking cars for sale this year. Once was listed for less that it originally sold on CR for, and the other 2 were removed, so those likely should not count.

What being said-WHY WERE MY ADDS REMOVED? Since this was the start of all of this, and my being banned, I feel I have the right to an explanation.

i

Thank you for showing your ignorance to the facts, Read below.

I read the rules. I understand the rules.

Now, please, someone tell me which rule I broke? I have "listed" 4, yes 4 fucking cars for sale this year. Once was listed for less that it originally sold on CR for, and the other 2 were removed, so those likely should not count.

What being said-WHY WERE MY ADDS REMOVED? Since this was the start of all of this, and my being banned, I feel I have the right to an explanation.

i

Don't try to get into a battle of wits with me... Compared to me you would be considered mentally paraplegic (this is a short comeback for calling me ignorant). I said more than 4 corral threads. If you go back and count the "threads" you do have more than 4 total. I didn't say 4 this year.. that would be you assuming that's what I meant. Average reading and comprehension (a gentle stab at your comprehension level for making me do extra work) would have helped you reach a conclusion that we bypassed the 6. (I put it in bold for added effect, hope you like that). Things I said like "mods made the call" meant that you didn't hit the 6, and an exception was made. Otherwise they wouldn't have had to make the call because if you were at 7 it would have been a definite violation of the rules and a done deal.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1593632. Everyone take a look at the corral threads. Dont stop in January 2011, go back further. Thats a lot of cars huh? Imagine if he was makin a $250 - $2200 profit on each one. You would think paying a little sponsor fee wouldnt be anything. Especially to someone that doesnt support local functions.... (This is the section where I get forum buy-in. I like to think of it as crowd participation)

Like stated.. if you dont like it there is aways craigslist, and other free places to sell your cars. Trying to flame admins isnt going to help you there Einstein. Your answer to why was in my post that you quoted two lines of. Now if you calm down and read rather than allow yourself to be blinded by frustration and assumptions we could move on to something else. (Dismount, and flawless landing)

Edited by V8 Beast

Maybe, I have become slower since I have gotten heavier. And bring the fastball, I played college ball, I had no issues hitting 90mph with wood bats. I actually have more issues with knuckle balers than anything else.

And I made no "MMA" callout. Just simply said Im down to party. I held a "man off" down here. Events where-50 yard sprint in water/timed underwater breath hold/40 yard dash/Pullups to failure/Max Bench press (vs weight) Foul shorts for 10, H.O.R.S.E tournament. I would hjave gladly done more if time/space would allow. I had no problem mopping the floor, and would invite anyone here to the same.

Set it up. CR man-o-thon

I played college ball as well so that would make it really fun then. I havent thrown off a mound in years but last time I did it was just like riding a bike for me. I want to get into a mens league but being that I am in the landscaping business summer and spring are my busy months at work and I doubt I would have the time.

Don't try to get into a battle of wits with me... Compared to me you would be considered mentally paraplegic (this is a short comeback for calling me ignorant). I said more than 4 corral threads. If you go back and count the "threads" you do have more than 4 total. I didn't say 4 this year.. that would be you assuming that's what I meant. Average reading and comprehension (a gentle stab at your comprehension level for making me do extra work) would have helped you reach a conclusion that we bypassed the 6. (I put it in bold for added effect, hope you like that). Things I said like "mods made the call" meant that you didn't hit the 6, and an exception was made. Otherwise they wouldn't have had to make the call because if you were at 7 it would have been a definite violation of the rules and a done deal.

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/search.php?searchid=1593632. Everyone take a look at the corral threads. Dont stop in January 2011, go back further. Thats a lot of cars huh? Imagine if he was makin a $250 - $2200 profit on each one. You would think paying a little sponsor fee wouldnt be anything. Especially to someone that doesnt support local functions.... (This is the section where I get forum buy-in. I like to think of it as crowd participation)

Like stated.. if you dont like it there is aways craigslist, and other free places to sell your cars. Trying to flame admins isnt going to help you there Einstein. Your answer to why was in my post that you quoted two lines of. Now if you calm down and read rather than allow yourself to be blinded by frustration and assumptions we could move on to something else. (Dismount, and flawless landing)

So, you are definitively saying you guys pulled the plug because you basically felt like it, and I violated no standing rule. Great. Thanks for that. Just for reference, what "number" of adds am I an not since the adds got pulled? 0? 2? 6? 10? I mean if you are going to pull my adds off for no valid reason, you may as well pull numbers out of your ass at random as well.

And if you want to exorcise your mental abilities, I'd gladly add an IQ, or any other multi-skill standardized test to the man-a-thon.

So, you are definitively saying you guys pulled the plug because you basically felt like it, and I violated no standing rule. Great. Thanks for that. Just for reference, what "number" of adds am I an not since the adds got pulled? 0? 2? 6? 10? I mean if you are going to pull my adds off for no valid reason, you may as well pull numbers out of your ass at random as well.

And if you want to exorcise your mental abilities, I'd gladly add an IQ, or any other multi-skill standardized test to the man-a-thon.

Does it matter?

If you don't like playing in this backyard..... don't.

KillJoy

I played college ball as well so that would make it really fun then. I havent thrown off a mound in years but last time I did it was just like riding a bike for me. I want to get into a mens league but being that I am in the landscaping business summer and spring are my busy months at work and I doubt I would have the time.

I was a catcher until the program got title 9'd. I cant bring myself to play softball either, because its just so fucking, oh whats the word....GAY. I still to this day can not understand how men, grown fucking men, find it an honest, competitive outlet.

But there is a batting cage that throws "90mph" (feel like mid 80s) that I go to at least a few times a summer just to make sure I "still got it" :cool: