2011 cycling

evan9381

Do it. No way to get faster than some competition. It is a good time and the people are really nice and always willing to offer advice. I have a pretty full season planned next year with 10 MTB races and 10 CX races and the Mohican 100k in the spring.

u gonna do the 100k or the 100 mile? any interest in doing a team for the 24 hour mohican race? i consider myself to be a fairly strong XC rider despite not having raced.

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sad road riding season is about over...i missed my goal, mainly because i was out for about 6 of the best weeks to ride (mid july - aug) with my broken wrist...i got out a few times, but not ad much as i would have otherwise...i think i logged just under 1150 miles and i wanted to do 1500 this year.

If i can get some decent bonus checks this winter at the new job, im gonna buy a new bike...something that fits me correctly, unlike the 60cm i bought used...i need to get into probably a 56cm

u gonna do the 100k or the 100 mile? any interest in doing a team for the 24 hour mohican race? i consider myself to be a fairly strong XC rider despite not having raced.

The 100k this year. It will be my first time doing something of that length. Sadly the 24 hour race is no longer or I would be down for doing it. I did it the last year it was around as a 4 man team and it was a blast. We might try to make it happen again but the trend is the 100 mile events not 24 hour races.

Im sad road riding season is about over...i missed my goal, mainly because i was out for about 6 of the best weeks to ride (mid july - aug) with my broken wrist...i got out a few times, but not ad much as i would have otherwise...i think i logged just under 1150 miles and i wanted to do 1500 this year.

If i can get some decent bonus checks this winter at the new job, im gonna buy a new bike...something that fits me correctly, unlike the 60cm i bought used...i need to get into probably a 56cm

Should have bought mine. :gabe:

The 100k this year. It will be my first time doing something of that length. Sadly the 24 hour race is no longer or I would be down for doing it. I did it the last year it was around as a 4 man team and it was a blast. We might try to make it happen again but the trend is the 100 mile events not 24 hour races.

Should have bought mine. :gabe:

If i had money, i would have...hopefully with this new job that changes

I couldnt even ride a 60cm roadbike LOL yeah you need something smaller