2011 cycling

evan9381

Im going to do my final TOSRV training ride this Sat. AM if anyone wants to come with

Its 75percent trail, and the wind on Sat will be ease in AM and to our backs in the afternoon. this isnt about speed, its about distance, overall endurance and completion

I traditionally ride the 1st 1/3 or 1/2 slow and save the power for the ride home

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=US-42+S%2FN+London-Delaware+Rd&daddr=yellow+springs&hl=en&geocode=FV6sYQIdoskH-w%3BFfFlXwId5vz_-imZU5T2SV8_iDEgp1MC-2siuQ&mra=mift&mrsp=0&sz=13&dirflg=b&sll=39.952254,-83.33662&sspn=0.073165,0.154324&ie=UTF8&lci=bike&ll=39.798513,-83.540039&spn=0.141911,0.338173&z=12

Distance?? I cant see the map right now

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Somewhere between 60 and 70 mi. I'll be getting out early 7am early and have to be on my way home by 3pm

whew...idk if ive trained enough for a ride like that this year. my longest rides are a few between 29-33 miles, and a bunch of 10-20s. longest i did last year was a 58 miler 3x.

gonna have to pass...although ill probably still be out for a shorter ride. maybe go for 40 or so

also, wi don't ride 70 straight. do 30-35 stop and get lunch and a beer in yellow springs and head back

i figured there'd be a break in there somewhere...let me think about it some more tomorrow...you leaving hilliard area at 7?

wish i could've convinced myself to get out, but i decided to finally stop neglecting my yard and mow it for the first time. spent a couple hours on that then got out for 22 miles. my calves are STILL cramping up. been killing the water trying to get it to stop. glad i didnt try to do a ride 3x+ longer than what i did. wind was a little wild today in westerville. seemed like it didnt matter which direction i was going, i had head wind

21.78 miles, 1:19:xx

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/33045234

Well I made it through the Half tour. The wind the first day was pretty bad and really beat me. I limped in to Portsmouth. Today was pretty calm but still no sun by the time I got back into Chillicothe.

So you are looking at a 1.2? If so it is a great starter bike with some decent components that will serve you well. No complaints from any of them that I have sold which is quite a few, it is a very popular bike.

35.7 miles, 2:10:xx this evening...started at the dam at hoover, rode the east side, into galena, down through uptown westerville, back to the dam, back up around the east side again, and headed south down sunbury...niiiiice night to ride, and im happy with that pace on a ride that long

http://www.mapmyride.com/routes/view/33984690