96 Firebird needs some help

96whitebird

My name is Dave. I have a 1996 trans am and I need some help putting it back together. I havent driven the car in 3 years but its been in my dads garage. I need someone who can help re-assemble it for me. It needs a new opti put in and everything infront re-assembled. I can have it towed and buy all needed parts and obviously I would pay for your services. OR Does anyone know a good shop around Columbus that wouldnt charge an arm and a leg to do the work? If its someone and not a shop, you'd have to be reputable and have the knowledge from doing it before lol. I just need someone who can help me out, If you have any questions PM me if needed. Thank you very much!!

If that's all it is that's not a very tough job at all. Do you have all the hardware that go with the parts that came off? It will suck if you have to start tracking down missing bolts. How soon are you wanting to get this put back together? If you wait till the weather is better I might be able to help you get this done. Right now I'm pretty balled up with teaching, grad school and house projects.

mitchell says 3 hours to do the job figure 300 bucks(most shop rates are 80-90 dollars an hour) labor plus parts for the job, you may have a hard time finding a place that wants to mess with it since its already torn apart.....

does it just need the opti spark or does it need plugs and wires too? it adds some time to change the plugs they are in kind of a tight spot to get to