Mazda RX-9

Brendon

MPG can be improved, from what i noticed looking at some AFR's on RX8's they run rich from factory. im assuming they do that knowing people would rev them past 7K leaving some buffer in the fuel map. with some fuel trimming and a good intake and exhaust you can get better mpg's

I bet the MPG's would suck in the winter though. You're right, some people do rev them high; probably because they sound amazing! :D

Not when they're driven at red line. ;)

Dont be a tard. You have grown up around some of the fastest street cars in the country, IHRA Pro Stock cars, Top Sportsman and Pro Mod cars. Where does this Rotary crap come from? Now your sounding like a fricken Fast and the Furious movie.

Dont be a tard. You have grown up around some of the fastest street cars in the country, IHRA Pro Stock cars, Top Sportsman and Pro Mod cars. Where does this Rotary crap come from? Now your sounding like a fricken Fast and the Furious movie.

Don't get me wrong, I like muscle cars a lot better than I like newer cars. But the RX-8 is pretty nice.

i like how you say rotary crap..... there are plenty of rotary powered cars that run sub 8's and even low 6's soo if thats not fast please inform me. i know there are plenty of piston motors that can do that but with what displacement and what ways of FI. spray/turbos and how many cubic inches. most rotary drag cars are FI only no spray.

i like how you say rotary crap..... there are plenty of rotary powered cars that run sub 8's and even low 6's soo if thats not fast please inform me. i know there are plenty of piston motors that can do that but with what displacement and what ways of FI. spray/turbos and how many cubic inches. most rotary drag cars are FI only no spray.

Real talk!

Its garbage.