Hi Jamie.....

Linn1647545492

P.S. Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow Black and yellow

Jamie's new theme song :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have loved to buy Verde Ithaca, but they didn't offer it on the 08 Superleggera. They only made 120 and one owner, low mileage examples are very hard to find - so you sort of take what you can find while you're in the market. The SL's are significantly better cars than the base Gallardos in many ways, especially when modding. I agree, though, white looks really good....but its also becoming really played out everywhere.

Agreed.

Carter, Jamie OH Koenigsegg CCXR 2010 <-------- If that is true GOD DAMN!!! :D

Linn, I was messing around with Peter. I'd have to sell just about everything to afford something like that! :D If I were single I probably would!!!