Drama at On The Border

KennyFKINPowerz

So my family and I are eating dinner at On the Border this evening at Easton. There is a group of Emos sitting next to us. No biggie, they are being kinda loud and goofy but not really bothering us.

So I take my 8 year old daughter to the bathroom. She goes in the womens and I go to the mens room. I come back out and as I am waiting for her one of the emo dudes walks in the womens bathroom with a couple of the girls from the table. So I am checking to make sure my daughter isnt at our table yet and one of the waitress's comes out in a panic kinda. I asked if my daughter was in there and she said yes and I asked if that was a dude who went in there and she says yes and then she goes to get the mgr. My daughter comes out as I am talking to the waitress and we go sit back down. In the meantime I am waiting for these people to come back so i can confront them. So dude comes back and I ask him what the hell was he thinking that my daughter was in there and then some of the girls start smart mouthing, saying its no big deal and that the dude is gay. So now I am getting pissed because they start getting mouthy so now I am yelling at this dude and the 3 or 4 girls that he is with and the more they say the more pissed I get. Then I tell dude that since its so funny that he is lucky I dont throw him through the fucking window this and that blah blah blah. Then the mgr comes over and rips this dude apart and pretty much makes them leave.The funny part is that guy tried to play the gay part and the mgr said it does not matter you are still a man. Then he comes over to me and says as a father I am really glad to see that you did this and I want to cover your familys meal. I said thank you but its not your fault and I have no problem paying for our meal. Needless to say we came out with a free meal for 5 people and hopefully I never have to experience this again. It was pretty awkward trying to eat with everyone staring at us for me yelling and cussing at that dude though. Once people realized what happened then the stares stopped :).

• Upvote 1

So you do nothing as this guy walks into the bathroom, stood there long enough to feel guilty about the fact that you did nothing, and your guilt causes you to make a scene, cuss some dude out and threaten him with physical violence in front of your daughter? And you got rewarded for that?

I'm with Casper. If you would have gone into the bathroom and dragged his ass out, you would have been putting yourself in harms way by at least doing something about the situation. Instead you put yourself in harms way once the situation had already resolved itself peacefully just to make yourself feel better for not doing anything in the first place. Good example for you daughter. What if emo dude had one of his razors on him?

Fuck that. I'm afraid I would have followed the dude in and drug him out if my young kid was in there.

I know of a cross-dresser who was fired for using the woman's restroom at work. WTF is wrong with people?

My first thought. I thought he would've entered the bathroom, as well. I don't think I could've waited. :mad:

Emos sitting next to us

Typical, one's probably gay

some of the girls start smart mouthing, saying its no big deal and that the dude is gay

I was right!!!

guy tried to play the gay part

Typical, he probably talked like a retard i na soft voice and chuckled without looking you in your eyes.

we came out with a free meal for 5 people

SCORE

Ok, I had kind of the opposite problem yesterday. I went to the mens restroom at a restaurant to pee, and there were 2 urinals, both opposite the sink/mirror where people wash there hands. I walk in to the bathroom and this guy is in there with his 6-8 year old daughter. As I walk in I see her, and am kind of shocked, and she just looks at me while he is washing his hands. I had to look around to make sure I didn't walk in to the wrong bathroom, but the guy didn't say anything to me ( I thought he might ask to let him finish or something before I whip out my penis 3 feet from his kid), so I was so uncomfortable. I ended up going into a stall and waiting until I heard them leave to pee. It made me wonder if he should have let her use the woman's rest room and waited outside, or maybe they were there alone and he needed to go? Either way I wasn't "mad" at the guy or anything, just uncomfortable with the situation.

So you do nothing as this guy walks into the bathroom, stood there long enough to feel guilty about the fact that you did nothing, and your guilt causes you to make a scene, cuss some dude out and threaten him with physical violence in front of your daughter? And you got rewarded for that?

I'm with Casper. If you would have gone into the bathroom and dragged his ass out, you would have been putting yourself in harms way by at least doing something about the situation. Instead you put yourself in harms way once the situation had already resolved itself peacefully just to make yourself feel better for not doing anything in the first place. Good example for you daughter. What if emo dude had one of his razors on him?

Your a tard. This all happened in about 20 seconds tops. I walked out as he was walking in. I asked the waitress that was coming out if that was a guy and at about the same time my daughter came out. Then I waited for him to return to his table so I could approach him. What if it was a girl and not a guy? To be honest I couldnt tell at first and that is why I asked the waitress who had just come out.

by the sounds of it i dont think he was standing watch at the door while his daughter was in there. maybe took daughter to restroom, then went himself, came back out saw retard enter womens bathroom. looked to see if daughter was back at table.

This is exactly what happened. I had to walk 3 feet to see if she was at the table.