Need advice asap!!!!!!!!

Comebackkid

Sorry for the grammar

My buddy got me a laptop through work and before he did I said once I get my taxes back I would pay the laptop off in full. the money was getting taken out of his paycheck. So here's the bad part..

I didn't get back no where near what I thought I was and after bills and stuff I was broke..

It's only 17$ a week which is nothing but instead of acting like a adult about the problem he's constantly texting my phone threating my job calling me. He's really pissing me off to the point that I want to go kick his teeth in and rub his fucking face against the concrete patch at work. I've got in my car a couple times to head down there but I start thinking clearly and i turn around cause 1 I don't wanna loose my job 2 I don't wanna play for his doctor bills.3 Don't wanna go to jail.

He's wanting me to pay in full which if I could I would so I can't. Now we have no contract or nothing showing I have the laptop. So I wanna do the right thing and pay for what I have but he's not wanting to compromise in any way..

The only way I could get the laptop is though him because I haven't been a actual employee for a year, which in April I will be..

So should I just meet him somewhere beat the fuck out of the laptop, give it to him and walk away or??????

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give it back to him.

The agreement was based on you paying him in full when you received your returns, basically counting your eggs before they hatched. You didn't get the refund you expected and are unable to pay him in full as you agreed.

He went on the trust system, and unfortunately, you didn't keep up your end of the agreement. Return it to him with your apologies.

That's probably not what you wanted to hear, but that's the reality of the situation.

1) Friends who lend money to each other won't be friends for long.

2) You borrowed money, you can't pay it back, and you think you should beat his ass?

You need to sell some shit ASAP and pay him back with an apology.

And in the future, pay cash.

I don't wanna beat his ass just cause and I don't owe him but 50$

1) Friends who lend money to each other won't be friends for long.

2) You borrowed money, you can't pay it back, and you think you should beat his ass?

You need to sell some shit ASAP and pay him back with an apology.

And in the future, pay cash.

Agreed. You should be slobbing that knob while apologizing for not being able to pay it back when you said you would.

Sorry for the grammar

My buddy got me a laptop through work and before he did I said once I get my taxes back I would pay the laptop off in full. the money was getting taken out of his paycheck. So here's the bad part..

I didn't get back no where near what I thought I was and after bills and stuff I was broke..

It's only 17$ a week which is nothing but instead of acting like a adult about the problem he's constantly texting my phone threating my job calling me. He's really pissing me off to the point that I want to go kick his teeth in and rub his fucking face against the concrete patch at work. I've got in my car a couple times to head down there but I start thinking clearly and i turn around cause 1 I don't wanna loose my job 2 I don't wanna play for his doctor bills.3 Don't wanna go to jail.

He's wanting me to pay in full which if I could I would so I can't. Now we have no contract or nothing showing I have the laptop. So I wanna do the right thing and pay for what I have but he's not wanting to compromise in any way..

The only way I could get the laptop is though him because I haven't been a actual employee for a year, which in April I will be..

So should I just meet him somewhere beat the fuck out of the laptop, give it to him and walk away or??????

Stop being a deadbeat, give him the laptop back like an adult and move on.

I'm simply stunned that a grown adult would type such things.

Hey Guiz,

I bought my house a few years ago, and agreed to pay them monthly for it.

Well, I can't do that now, and they are wanting the money! I've told them I'll give it to them when I can, but they just won't listen.

I keep thinking I should just go down there and blow up the bank, but then I realize I might go to jail. Should I just set the house on fire and give it back to them ?

Thanks for reading,

Sincerly,

Joe Dickindirt.

if you have the money in your hand then why even think of not paying him, or making this stupid fucking thread?

It was just a suggestion and I've seen dumber threads. I want the computer and I'm willing to pay it off in full either each week or if he wants every month. It's just the fact that he's running his mouth and I don't like to be threating to much before I start to go off. So money I'm going to see if there's anyway i can get them to start taking it out of my check if not then I'll just give it back.

Hey Guiz,

Well, I can't do that now, and they are wanting the money! I've told them I'll give it to them when I can, but they just won't listen.

I keep thinking I should just go down there and blow up the bank, but then I realize I might go to jail. Should I just set the house on fire and give it back to them ?

Thanks for reading,

Sincerly,

Joe Dickindirt.

Good point keep them coming :bangbang:

Hey Guiz,

Thanks for reading,

Sincerly,

Joe Dickindirt.

LOL

i just spit coffee on my keyboard.