Ins cost on a car?

truckin

Exactly all though the car does have alot to do with, how expensive it is to replace/etc. and any liability issues, more sport cars, coupes, convertibles, etc. can play a part in how much your insurance would be, the biggest cause for concern will be your personal information. You can get free quotes from pretty much any auto insurance agency that I can think of...

I haven't called them yet, being a friday I'm sure it'll be monday before they get back to me. But I wouldn't think it'll be much. I'm 32 married nothing on record for over 5 yrs car has dual air bags, 4 cyl hatch. It's only a $1500 car.

Just curious

I haven't called them yet, being a friday I'm sure it'll be monday before they get back to me. But I wouldn't think it'll be much. I'm 32 married nothing on record for over 5 yrs car has dual air bags, 4 cyl hatch. It's only a $1500 car.

Just curious

Quotes are normally instant, most companies even allow you to do them online

Just curious

then you needa new agent/insurance company they if you have the VIN they should be able to quote you in 5 minutes.