No Prep + Cold + HP Cars = .......

Linn1647545492

How is wrecking your car and risking your health in any way shape or form a good idea? I dont get it :wtf:

I wonder how much the insurance rates are for that track...

Im directing my remark to people saying the people are dumb.

Its a choice they made they knew what they were getting into.

I'd say that knowing that they would have more issues with no track prep makes their decision that much worse. Dumb? I don't think that is the right word. Definitely not a good decision, but from the looks of the cash in hand at the end of the video they were weighing risk vs. reward and decided it was worth the risk. The worst part is that even if you make it down the track with no issues, the person in the lane next to you could cause an accident just as easily. Fun to watch, but not worth the risk to me. I'd like to keep the original body panels thanks.

the people are dumb as shit. sure, its a choice---a very dumb one. didn't look like the redneck at the end of the video was holding up enough money to rebuild any of the cars racing, if they were a complete loss. add to that the risk of being injured---no thanks.

life is full of decisions at every turn--wiser decision in that scenario would be to trailer your car (unless you have nothing to lose). some people decide to go out and run their car to the limit with wet road conditions. some decide to finance a laptop by one of their friends. some decide to spend their tax return on a broken down race car when they just had to sell everything to afford another child. i will admit the video is entertaining though

I didnt even see your comment. I was just wondering what kind of purse these guys must be chasing to where they all keep lining up and going. For a legit shot at 3 million I would be out there pedalling my ass off.

its entertaining. but id never wana risk crashing my truck and its a pos.

How can you act so righteous after racing at Marion?

Just reminds me of street racing

this.

I did learn a lot from that video, I have been doing my burnouts all wrong. I need a couple of guys to travel with me this year and hold on to my car so I can do a proper burnout.