96 Blazer - $800

04silvrz

I have a 96 blazer that has a motor tick. It JUST started the other day, i drove it home and everything was fine. Then I went out the next morning and it was ticking during idle. So i shut it off and it's been sitting since. I just would like to get some of my money back out of it, i have been told it just needs the lifters adjusted. It could also use a pitman arm.... it does have some sway in the steering, but I was driving it just fine the way it is till this engine thing started. Everything else on it works, 2 of the doors are red of the drivers side. 4x4 works great, all power, interior is good.

When it was running good, i posted it for 1k and got BLOWN up, but just decided to keep it (DERP). If someone could fix this lifter thing for cheap you could prob make a couple bucks....

197,000 - Clean Title

3nb3pc3o85Y05U65R4b2sf1c537630e7119c5.jpg

$800

My Dakota has been "ticking" ( more like knocking ) for the past 9k miles or so, and it's still driving fine today. It doesn't use hardly any oil, has good oil pressure, and still has decent power. It has a ton of miles, so I almost think it's the timing chain, but I'm not sure and it's not worth tearing into with the miles on it. I'll drive it until it blows, then perhaps re-motor.

Basically all I'm saying is not to write it off completely from a simple "tick". Food for thought.