Online Parts Store?

zeitgeist57

I've been using RockAuto.com for years...been pleased with products, pricing, and service (returns are easy).

However, as an eternal cheapwad, I'm looking for decent replacement parts at bottom-dollar prices. Any other sites you guys recommend?

Specifically, I'm looking for front wheel bearings for my 1995 Corvette and a new P/S pump for my 2000 Passat GLX V6...

RockAuto seems to be the best I can find. I just bought a Main Relay for my Integra for $20 shipped and it was here next day. Next closest I could find was almost $40. Hate not having my part instantly but, I can wait for their prices.

I usually can't touch rock auto on price, but your welcome to call me and I can give it a shot.

I am with dave, Rockauto has cheap prices, although some of the items they sell are garbage. But I would be happy to shoot a a price on any item any time Clay.

Shoot me a quick email bwright@ipsmotorsports.net and I will do my best to get you the best pricing, and we can ship directly to your door if you do not have time for pickup!

Regards