WTB: A First Car

Brendon

I'm looking into ideas for a first car. Post whatever you have, along with some information about it, pictures, and an asking price as well. Looking for something under $5k if possible.

• Downvote 1

I'm looking into ideas for a first car. Post whatever you have, along with some information about it, pictures, and an asking price as well. Looking for something under $5k if possible.

Lower the budget by about 3k and find a nice beater for $2K and purchase AAA. 4 tows a year and roadside assistance. Bank the other $3k for the 'second car' or the 'replacement for first car'. I've got nothing I'm selling right now...

This advice comes after having my oldest get his license and drive for 2 years. :)

didn't his dad say he had less than 50 bucks saved for a car?

Yeah HE DID. I think he has a whopping $15.00 now and no job. I told him that if he made an effort to save money that I would match whatever he saved. I opened him a bank account and the whole nine. He obviously could not handle that simple responsibility so he is off his rocker if he thinks I am gonna allow him to get his L's if thats all the responsibility he can show me. Driving is a big responsibility! Peoples lives are in your hands! AND I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Yeah HE DID. I think he has a whopping $15.00 now and no job. I told him that if he made an effort to save money that I would match whatever he saved. I opened him a bank account and the whole nine. He obviously could not handle that simple responsibility so he is off his rocker if he thinks I am gonna allow him to get his L's if thats all the responsibility he can show me. Driving is a big responsibility! Peoples lives are in your hands! AND I'M OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

:lol: can you please for the love of god make him stop making useless posts untill he gets a car then