FS: iPad 16g mifi (Vzw)

Putty

4 months old. Like new condition. (Verizon)

$330 obo

What? How do you have a 3g Verizon iPad? There's no such thing. They sold wifi only models with 3g hotspots. Is that what you have?

What? How do you have a 3g Verizon iPad? There's no such thing. They sold wifi only models with 3g hotspots. Is that what you have?

+1. Thought the same thing.

Sell the iPad separate?

The mifi is no good to me once the iPad is gone. Must go with.

So... you are selling the IPad AND Verizon Card that goes with it? And... the purchaser will need to get a contract w/ Verizon?

KillJoy

Yes, it does come with. I bought it with. The purchaser can get a VZW contract if they want or put the mifi on a shelf like I did and use the iPad wifi only. Personal choice.

The mifi is no good to me once the iPad is gone. Must go with.

No good to me either, Verizon sucks. LOL

If you change your mind and decide to sell them separately shoot me a text.

Is the mifi tied to a current contract? I'm interested but dont want another bill tied to it.

No, it's not under contract. You can start one if you want or toss it to the side and do nothing with it.

If you change your mind and decide to sell them separately shoot me a text.

Will do..why don't you have one already, considering you're an Apple fanboy, along with Ben.?...lolz

I really don't need the mifi thing. No way you wanna sell separate?

Nah, cause then i'll have a mifi box that I can't sell or use. I have nothing on VZWs network.

Will do..why don't you have one already, considering you're an Apple fanboy, along with Ben.?...lolz

I was waiting for the iPad2, which was a huge disappointment. So I figure I'll snag a cheap used iPad.

I was waiting for the iPad2, which was a huge disappointment. So I figure I'll snag a cheap used iPad.

The Ipad 2 Is better than this Xoom I'm typng on. This is the clsest thing to beating it. Too heavy and 16x9 sucks, tbh. Force landscape pretty much.

I will be getting it on the 11th.

No, it's not under contract. You can start one if you want or toss it to the side and do nothing with it.

Nah, cause then i'll have a mifi box that I can't sell or use. I have nothing on VZWs network.

So it's $330 for the iPad with a free mifi basically?