BYU player kicked for admittedly having sex

Sturg1647545502

i bet they wouldnt have made this big of a deal if it was with a pastor, priest, grand wizard or what ever they call em

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/college/2011/03/03/2011-03-03_brandon_davies_suspended_by_byu_after_admitting_sex_with_girlfriend_breaking_hon.html

They have a code of conduct that they inform every incoming student of. Its not like they just made this rule up, its been in effect for over 70 years. Do I think its a dumb rule, fuck yes! However its a rule that "everyone" obides by. The kid isn't even that upset about it, he admitted that he broke a rule and has to pay the price, atleast thats how he appears to be taking it from the interview I just read

1) i think the rule is dumb, but rules are rules

2) BYU has to be the most boring Campus ever just saying. parties must suck.

+1 :lol:

I give BYU credit for sticking to their guns, but man, it would REALLY suck going to school there. They don't even believe in caffeine

I went there for a game once... IT WAS HORRIBLE...

Really cool looking town, but 99.999% of the people are literally out of their minds...

Key is to find the girls who rebel against Mormonism and hate their dads ;)

Really cool looking town, but 99.999% of the people are literally out of their minds...

For sure, we had a girl like that who came to all our parties on campus. someone, not limited to 1, was going to get laid by her. She maintained that status for about a year and a half and went back home to SLC

Las Vegas. Those kinda Mormons are a dime a dozen. Ask me how I know... more than one. :cool:

The kid isn't even that upset about it, he admitted that he broke a rule and has to pay the price, atleast thats how he appears to be taking it from the interview I just read

Yeah, he's not mad about the rule, he's more mad at himself for letting his team down. They had a small shot at a national championship and were looking to get a 1 seed in the tourney but the first game they played without him they got worked against a mediocre team.

BYU did the same thing to their star RB a couple years ago for knocking up his fiance. He ended up jumping to the NFL supplemental draft.

He's a college basketball player, he should be pulling better looking ass than that chick. I bet JS is with a different hot OSU chick/chicks each night. :)

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/asu/sports/w-volley/auto_headshot/5649554.jpeg

Where is Daddy's Boy, he seems to swing on all the OSU athlete's nuts, he should know.

He's a college basketball player, he should be pulling better looking ass than that chick. I bet JS is with a different hot OSU chick/chicks each night. :)

http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/asu/sports/w-volley/auto_headshot/5649554.jpeg

Where is Daddy's Boy, he seems to swing on all the OSU athlete's nuts, he should know.

Shes a volleyball player somewhere in the midwest. nebraska maybe

Shes a volleyball player somewhere in the midwest. nebraska maybe

Try Arizona State, she's from just south of SLC. you don't see the Sun Devil on her shirt?

http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/w-volley/mtt/mendivil_danica00.html

Edit:

Something most people don't know about me is...

That I'm a twin

I retract my above post about him pulling better ass (as long as the twin female). :)

Try Arizona State, she's from just south of SLC. you don't see the Sun Devil on her shirt?

http://thesundevils.cstv.com/sports/w-volley/mtt/mendivil_danica00.html

Edit:

I retract my above post about him pulling better ass (as long as the twin female). :)

It says twin is male

I hate that this sort of story is getting so much ink. Who The Eff Cares??? Rules are rules and the kid broke them. He'll probably transfer to a comparable school with no problem. Move on...

Did you guys hear that Libya is killing their own people? There is some news to be pissed off about!

+1 :lol:

I give BYU credit for sticking to their guns, but man, it would REALLY suck going to school there. They don't even believe in caffeine

Don't believe in caffeine? Like what? like it doesn't really exist?

I love my sweet liquid crack cocaine in the morning...

Crazy!

Don't believe in caffeine? Like what? like it doesn't really exist?

I love my sweet liquid crack cocaine in the morning...

Crazy!

:lol: They do acknowledge it's existence, I just worded it like that to make fun of them. They don't allow caffeine on their campus, it's against their religion or something apparently