Jet Pack + Skis

Main3s

Not to burst any bubbles... but I'm not so convinced that this is legit. The audio doesn't exactly match up with what should be happening in the video. There is no exhaust, flame, or any other sign that he does in fact have a jet engine strapped to his back, which is probably why they never really show a good angle of the pack...

I wouldn't have an afterburner function with something strapped to my back either......

Did you watch the same video I did? In the beginning you can see it move the snow under him before he takes off. Not only that, look when he just takes off and you can see the vortices mix with snow from the pack behind him.

Not to burst any bubbles... but I'm not so convinced that this is legit. The audio doesn't exactly match up with what should be happening in the video. There is no exhaust, flame, or any other sign that he does in fact have a jet engine strapped to his back, which is probably why they never really show a good angle of the pack...

Do you see fire coming out of the back of a 747?

Do you know how jet engines work?