Resume's

Jizzle Juice

Not sure what type of job or level you guys are looking at but if you're interested in having it professionally done with a guarantee, then call Alesia Benedict at GetInterviews.com

I know her personally and worked with her to do mine years ago. Best money you'll spend on a resume, cover, follow ups, online tips, etc... Not cheap, but again, depending on what level job you're going for, it's priceless and pittance really.

I got every interview I shot for and have been complimented a number of times including by my current employer by it's sturcture, content and presentation. I was hesitant at first, but completely sold once I saw how mine jumped to the top.

I have no direct association with her other than having met her in NY and as a more than satisfied client. It's a process to create so don't discount the work you and her team will need to put into the interviews. It takes some work to get to know your background and what you're looking for. If you're not looking at a professional level or executive level job, perhaps look at another firm, but going with someone who can back up their work and provide happy customer references is key. Ask for those up front.

Resumes are no joke. I've interviewed hundreds of people in my various mgt roles and most of what I see is crap. I'll be happy to review any resumes and provide feedback. Just email me at pdqgp @ yahoo dot com.