Fs: 2004 r6 :(

brennan

well, i got rear ended today. i was sitting at a light and a lady hit me going 40 mph. i highly doubt i'm going to get much for my old beater truck, so, the bike has to go. i'll end up purchasing a newer r6 when i have the cash just for those of you who are going to flip out on me haha.

so, here it goes. this bike has never given me any problems at all and always starts up without hesitation. she just broke 12,000 miles this week. i change the oil every 1,000 miles just because i like to keep it very clean. i am currently running royal purple full synthetic motorcycle oil in it with an oem filter. i clean and lube the chain every 100-200 miles or any time it gets water on it. i also just recently put brand new dunlop qualifier tires on it, they have less than 200 miles on them.

pretty much the bad thing about my bike is that it was dropped going about 15-20mph. i had frame sliders on the bike, so they took most of the damage. there are minor scratches on the upper fairing and case cover. i can get better photos if needed. this bike has a clean ohio title. here's what i can think of off of the top of my head as far as mods.

edit: forgot to mention another bad, front wheel has a slight bend, balanced out when the tire was put on. and when the bike was dropped, it chipped a piece of the frame where the fairing bolts to.

fender eliminator

integrated tail light

5000k hid's

pazzo black/red shorty levers

levelone racing carbon fiber shorty slip-on

vortex exhaust hanger

k&n drop in

power commander III

puig tinted windscreen

woodcraft frame sliders

yamaha generic spools

driven gel grips

progrip tank pad

scotts steering damper

oem yamaha rear seat cowl

galfer brake lines (on order)

vesrah rjl brake pads (not installed)

motul 5.1 brake fluid (on order)

dunlop qualifier tires

magellan gps (does not come with the bike)

i was kinda hoping to get 6 for the bike, but i'm not sure how well that will go. i have way more than that invested into her and don't even really want to sell her for that. for a little extra money, i can throw in the new vesrah pads, and i'll probably give the new owner a vortex triple tree for free. i have a lot of the stock parts too.

wintertime.jpg

edited4.jpg

edited5.jpg

edited6.jpg

edited11.jpg

edited7.jpg

chillspotedit.jpg

Edited by brennan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if 3rd gear ever feels funny, take advantage of it before your warranty is up ;)

Did that last summer. it would kick out of gear under hard accel.

Also did extended warrantees on both.

Brennan, you still really selling the bike?