Fs: 2004 r6 :(

brennan

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

stock levers, stock windscreen, stock bulbs, not sure.

i'm sure there's more up in my closet somewhere.

the rear stand has been used like 3 times, and the front is brand new.

i'm not letting anything go until the bike goes.

stock levers, stock windscreen, stock bulbs, not sure.

i'm sure there's more up in my closet somewhere.

the rear stand has been used like 3 times, and the front is brand new.

i'm not letting anything go until the bike goes.

damn man it sounds like youre giving up on bikes period. why do you need to get rid of your stands?

Brennan...if you were driving the truck when it got rear ended YOU should be entitled to some form of compensation for any physical pain, suffering, etc. It doesn't matter what kind of ins. your dad had on the truck. The ins. of the lady that hit you should be paying you something. Let the truck go, make a claim against her ins. and get paid. You'll have a little coin to get some beater of your own.

I just had a friend get paid from a rear end accident as a passenger in the car. He got over $5000 if I remember! Keep a daily record of you physical health and go to the physician for ANYTHING that might be related to the accident. Get with the ins. that lady had and start a claim.

Brennan...if you were driving the truck when it got rear ended YOU should be entitled to some form of compensation for any physical pain, suffering, etc. It doesn't matter what kind of ins. your dad had on the truck. The ins. of the lady that hit you should be paying you something. Let the truck go, make a claim against her ins. and get paid. You'll have a little coin to get some beater of your own.

I just had a friend get paid from a rear end accident as a passenger in the car. He got over $5000 if I remember! Keep a daily record of you physical health and go to the physician for ANYTHING that might be related to the accident. Get with the ins. that lady had and start a claim.

i am keeping in touch with the insurance company.

i have physical therapy tomorrow, i wake up stiff and hurting.

5,000 anyone?

i need a car asap.