Hearts Go out to Japan

TTQ B4U

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow amazing pictures! We finally herd from all of my family in japan, I hope and prey everyone who has loved ones in japan are safe.

My relatives are still not home from work yet! They were trapped in their offices and their neighbors had to go pick their two kids up at school. I would be freaked out! :eek:

My relatives are still not home from work yet! They were trapped in their offices and their neighbors had to go pick their two kids up at school. I would be freaked out! :eek:

Yeah thats crazy, I bet their is alot of people still worried about loved ones. I was in the landers 7.6 earth quake in 92 and till this day earthquakes freak me out.

on a serious note, its a terrible thing that happened in Japan. times like this make me very humble that we live in ohio away from all this crazy mother nature jazz. my prayers go out to the Japanese people and their families, and too everyone that has loved ones there.

There are actually alot of fault lines in ohio... if history repeats itself we will one day be delt a 5.0-6.6 earthquake. The last earthquake reported in ohio was oct 24, 2010 it was registered as a 2.8. We havent seen an earthquake over a 3.5 in 30 years. We are even prone to damage from the new madrid fault which has produced the largest recorded earthquake in the US. There are alot of dangerous fault lines around ohio.

THis is not good..makes a horrible situation even worse.

Nuclear power plant explosion.. unknown wether radation is an issue. (NHK isnt telling the whole story at this moment)

Video of explosion.

http://blogs.aljazeera.net/sites/default/files/imagecache/FeaturedImagePost/images/yQGkS.jpg

Sad part is with the way things are unveiling this wont be the last of it. With the 5.0+ aftershocks happening all around the epicenter it is only one more large afterschock away from another tsunami. I hope that this is not the case but it doesnt seem to be getting any better over there.