Looking for photshop tutorial

wnaplay1647545503

I've been 'photoshopping' for 15 years now,never used any kind of tutorial.

'file' 'open' a pic file and start playing.

make sure you have a 'backup' copy of the pic you're gonna play with in case you accidentally delete it.

photoshop files,once you start working with layers,can/should only be saved as 'PSD' files.

'edit' 'undo' will take you back to previous image.

youtube

Couldnt find a decent one. Can you resize a pic without it becoming blurry? And I want to add text but after opening a text box, I can never see any words appearing in it. All I am really trying to do is those two things, enlarge and add words to an existing pic.

Couldnt find a decent one. Can you resize a pic without it becoming blurry? And I want to add text but after opening a text box, I can never see any words appearing in it. All I am really trying to do is those two things, enlarge and add words to an existing pic.

I can walk you through it sometime or if you need something done right away, send me the pic. pdqgp@yahoo.com

I'll also pay it forward as was done for me and you'll have CS2 or CS5 if you have a multicore machine and can make best use of it.

You can resize to some extent without causing pixelation, but not a lot. It will depend on how much resolution the original file had. If your starting with a 400x400 72dpi file your not going to be able to do a lot. A Canon 40D RAW file 3900x2900 or something like that, at 300 dpi in 16bit mode can be resized a good bit without any loss.

Also if you have a good print of the image you want to resize you can run it through a scanner at a higher resolution than you need (say 1200dpi) and then resize it and reduce the dpi to something like 72-300 and you've retained your data and made a nice enlargement. The reason this works is due to the analog/digital conversion.