Whoever changed Zfag's name

Alex L.

not a one of you in here have an actual life. LOL OP is biggest douche ever, and the the rest of you douches fall in line. i will be making more and more comments, i barley fucking posted here and you fuckbags always cry about me. so funny i get so much attention.

I was going to change your name back, but now second thoughts have set it. Instead of just rolling with the punches you let Jones, Alex, and others just push your cute little buttons.

If there is one thing I learned a long time ago is just let this stuff on CR or any other site for that matter roll off your back. Guys will give you shit on here and when you meet them in person buy you a beer.

And don't you have something in your profile there about beeing some sort of message board god?

Oh and I was the one who changed your name since a few thought it would be funny, I was going to change it back but got busy at work.

But since you have gone on this little rant maybe you need to keep it for a while and learn to live, laugh, and love?

I don't hide behind a keyboad, infact I think we have met in person at QSL too.

not a one of you in here have an actual life. LOL OP is biggest douche ever, and the the rest of you douches fall in line. i will be making more and more comments, i barley fucking posted here and you fuckbags always cry about me. so funny i get so much attention.

You're too easy.

not a one of you in here have an actual life.

Really? In the years I've been here I've met way more guys and gals than on any other board. very single one has a pretty normal and interesting life. No one that I've seen you bitch about hides behind a keyboard. Most all ofnthem go to the meets. Not sure if you ever have. I've seen you on the road but never in person.

Get to know Paul. Cool guy and no one catches more grief here than him. Shows up at more gatherings than you do posts too. Even Doc got some shit when he first came on board.

Thick skin. Some got it, some don't I guess.

I can understand a little tomfoolery, but if the guy is not "wanted" here, why not just ban him?

KillJoy

Interesting thing is that for all he's said especially about others here not having a life, he sure sticks around to hang with those that he speaks so I'll of. To me that's not having a life. my guess is he's lonely.

Well I guess your sig says it all for us huh?

I want a name change

duckfucker? Think about it. It has a nice ring to it.