Those that have been to Bulkhead & Atlanta

TTQ B4U

Interested in those that have been and what there was that you enjoyed.

We are going to be staying with the kids at the JW Marriott in Buckhead Georgia just north of the city.

Let me know if you know the area and perhaps what might be good to look into. restaurants, things to do, ect. We have some things planned but I'm always interested in what others found cool.

Kids are ages 5 and 8.

Thanks!

I live in Buckhead so there are plenty of things to do. Most things you probably already know of for kids is downtown such as the aquarium which is pretty nice. Buckhead is one of the nicer areas to go out and have dinner in. Stone Mountain isnt too far away from Buckhead either and there is some history to be learned there. The Coca-Cola tour is pretty cool as well. If you choose to go to one of these buy your tickets on-line as it will save you alot of time waiting in line.

I dont do much with my kid in Atlanta as he lives a couple hours south so Im not sure what other attractions for children there might be. But its Atlanta and there is plenty to do here.