Damn Japan pissed someone off

Buckeye1647545503

Part of the ring of fire, wait till CA gets the magic finger from this round of plates shifting.

As for the 2012 stuff, if you think that is true please jump infont of a speeding COTA bus now god needs more ratards in heaven to fill this months quota.

Part of the ring of fire, wait till CA gets the magic finger from this round of plates shifting.

As for the 2012 stuff, if you think that is true please jump infont of a speeding COTA bus now god needs more ratards in heaven to fill this months quota.

+1 for both. Ring of fire is the most active site for tectonic movement...the island chain was formed by underground volcanoes..terrible situation, but doesnt surprise me that a major quake hit.

ahhh man you're making me freak out, im moving here in a few months back to california. I was already in the landers earthquake in 92 and now you have me thinking all crazy lol.

Truly is sad time for that country, and if that is what is happening to them for WWII then what is gonna happen to us?

Cakes and gold coins for everyone. Because what we did in WWII was *good* and no revisionist history will change that. Struggling against and ultimately defeating two aggressive fascist, openly and brutally violent regimes bent on regional or worldwide domination and ethnic cleansing is called being on the right side. Period. End of sentence. End of paragraph.

We are in some serious shit then too, Look what we americans did to all the native people.

Oh yeah right. Yeah there was that... *embarrassed face*

Ok, books are balanced. Back to your lives, nothing to see here.