First WR250X stunt session ;)

12oclocker

First time at the parking lot with the new WR250X, I also brought the CRF250X to play with, here's some pics, some of these are camera phone pics, but the quality's not to bad.

...Circles on the WR250X...

wr250x-circle1.jpg

wr250x-circle2.jpg

wr250x-circle3.jpg

12oclocking the WR250X down the driveway...

wr250x-12oclock.jpg

..CRF250X standup circles with the new footbar...

crf250x-circle2.jpg

crf250x-circle4.jpg

crf250x-circle3.jpg

crf250x-circle1.jpg

sitdown circle on the CRF250X

crf250x-circle5.jpg

First no hander on the CRF230F...

crf230f-no-hander.jpg

short camera phone vid...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhUVX3Qhdn0

Edited by 12oclocker

hey 12 is that a stock 250 and how do u like it i have been wanting a supermoto i am going to get one this year for sure

yep, all stock right now, I love it, though 1 or 2 teeth down in the front would make it a lot better for the slow stuff.

Lookin good! How are you liking the WRX?

love it!

You don't need to hit a turn to get rid of your strips. :lol:

You get rid of them at 5mph. :cool:

lol, I know, I'm worried about going up on the rim, I can't feel where I at in time to save it if that happens, so I've been trying to keep the leans less drastic.

Show off, attention whore, etc. J/K. I'm jealous, even if I could do the circle wheelies without wrecking, I would prolly get dizzy and crash anyway.:(

How long did it take you to gt comfortable on that one?

I get the 400 back tomorrow.:D Jermattack said something about gettig dirty next weekend if the weather cooperates.

Show off, attention whore, etc. J/K. I'm jealous, even if I could do the circle wheelies without wrecking, I would prolly get dizzy and crash anyway.:(

How long did it take you to gt comfortable on that one?

I get the 400 back tomorrow.:D Jermattack said something about gettig dirty next weekend if the weather cooperates.

lol, it didn't take too long, maybe 10 minutes or so and I was turning circles on it, it's noticeably weaker than my CRF250X, and noticeably heavier as well.

I couldn't even pull up a wheelie in 2nd gear on it, my old '01 yamaha WR250F would throttle up wheelies in 3rd gear with a good hard yank. I'll probably just end up putting a power commander on it, and whatever else I can to get the power up, for now I'll just shift up gear on the back wheel if needed.

Where was your 400? definitely let me know when your planning on heading to haspin ;)

• 2 months later...

Nice riding! Those WR250's are becoming really popular. I know three guys who've bought them this year. I bet you get no love in Troy though. Always seems like a sea of chrome over there. :-(