Tressel To Voluntarily Sit 5 Games

Bigbird

The Meyer/UA rumor was started by a functioning retard. But it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Have a Gator friend and he said their insiders are saying Meyer would be fine taking the OSU job as early as 2012. Obviously that would only be if this Tressel stuff ends very badly.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rumor has it that Urban Meyer bought a house in UA. I haven't attempted to confirm this, but if so.......

Franklin county auditor says ney. Couldnt find anything.

Franklin county auditor says ney. Couldnt find anything.

that doesn't mean shit.

I could give you my dad's name and my grandpa's name and you would never find their houses

Yeah, I checked the auditor and recorder's sites for Urban or Shelley when I saw the rumor and found nothing either but like LJ said, they could definitely be under a trust or something. Would imagine most famous people do it that way... Tressel doesn't though.

I have a feeling this story isn't going to go away anytime soon, they are just gonna keep digging and digging until they run him out of office. If the players were to decide to turn pro they would be even bigger fucking idiots then they already appear to be, there might not even be an NFL season this year. Not to mention not a single one of them outside of maybe Mike Adams is a first round pick, hell maybe not even a second round pick.

The Urban Meyer rumor has been running wild, I said when he left Florida that he would be the next OSU coach. People don't like him for whatever reason, but lets be honest, the man can coach. He made Utah a household name, won 2 titles at Florida, produced tons of NFL talent and the best college qb any of us has ever seen. People dislike him caue he stomped tOSU in the NC game, it could've been worse, atleast he pulled the dogs off in the 2nd half.

On a side note Kirk Herbstreit moved from Cbus to Nashville because of tOSU fans lol <<thats not a rumor, thats a true story

The Meyer/UA rumor was started by a functioning retard. But it wouldn't surprise me if it were true. Have a Gator friend and he said their insiders are saying Meyer would be fine taking the OSU job as early as 2012. Obviously that would only be if this Tressel stuff ends very badly.

100% true

And ESPN is in Nashville.

Since when is ESPN in Nashville? They are in Bristol Connecticut and LA as far as I knew....however it does put him closer to SEC land, so he doesn't have as far to go to ride dick. I hate Herbstreit since he joined ESEC, I mean ESPN. He went from sucking Pete Carroll and USC's dick to Urban Meyer and Floridas, to Chip Kelly and Oregons, to Auburns this past season. Wonder who's nuts he'll be hanging from next year.

I figured they'd name Heacock or Bollman the HC during the suspension but no matter what Fickell was going to be essentially running the show on the sideline. The other two are booth guys. Nice to see Fickell ends up getting the title as well.

Mike, do you think we'll are typical Tressel-ball from Fickell, or do you think he'll open it up and try to make a name for himself?

A keen observer may be able to notice tiny differences on gameday but there's no way someone is going to stray from the Tressel blueprint for 1 day a week. Tressel will still be in charge 6 days a week, Fickell will basically be a substitute teacher. The lesson plan will be ready for him to follow every Saturday.